“Great Stop”

Aunt Jennie's 41 Diner
Ranked #3 of 20 Restaurants in Gap
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped for breakfast large quantities of food very filling. Huge pancakes. Yum. Home fries kind of bland. Bacon good well-cooked so specify if you like it differently. LOVE OLD PLACES

Reviewed 22 June 2017

We were meeting our son and family at Rt.30 and 41. It was dinner time and we decided to google what restaurants were in the area. Aunt Jennie's was close so decided to go there for dinner. What a great find!!
I had the best grilled chicken dinner and my husband had chicken fried steak. Both were so good and the price was right. They even give military discounts.
Way to go, Aunt Jennie, Thank you!

Reviewed 23 January 2017

It was a busy Sat. morning and after having passed this diner many times, decided to try it. It's bigger than it looks from the outside, we were able to be seated immediately. It's a truck stop with diner food, but it's good food.

I was assured the gravy is homemade -- no MSG which is not always easy to find. My platter was two fluffy biscuits smothered in sausage gravy with home fries on the side. And no after effects from msg so I believe them!! I brought half of it home. Spouse had the western omelet and home fries and toast, he said it was good, the omelet was large and he ate every bite. He had coffee, I didn't. They are quick to refill the coffee cup too. I think the check was around 15.00.
Service was friendly, very casual. Looks clean. we'll go again when we want breakfast. Noticed the pancakes look really good and huge...maybe next time!

1  Thank Lola1958
Reviewed 22 January 2017

Always good food and good service
Love their mac n cheese
Plates are always overloaded
Clean restroom

Reviewed 26 November 2016

Excellent and personable service. Food tasty. Nice value. Adequate parking. Convenient to Rte 30 and Rte 41.