“Awesome!”

Julio's Famous Pizzeria INC
Cuisines: Pizza, Fast food
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Every time I come back to the area, one of the stops I make is to Julios and I am never disappointed. It is one of the things I miss by living in Florida. Thank you once again for the fabulous food.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Julie's is a nice little pizzeria with a fifties theme. They have good food. They have a giancata to die for. It is dough that is stuffed with ricotta cheese and mozzarella then deep fried with tomato sauce on the side for dipping

Reviewed 1 February 2017

As my title suggests I love Julio's Stromboli's! They are very tasty, just the right amount of dough, a nice tomato sauce, and cooked very nicely. I usually get mine with pepperoni, ham, and onions with extra Marinara on the side.

The only problem we encounter with Julio's is the delivery times. They can really range drastically from 30 minutes to an hour and half.

Would suggest that, if you want your food hot and are hungry, you pickup your food instead of going with delivery. If you're not in a rush - it will get to you :)

Really great prices for really good food!

Reviewed 23 January 2016 via mobile

First visit to the area, was advised to try it by a local. Wasn't disappointed; tried the steak in a pouch one day, and came back for a ginacotti two days later. Carry out line gets swamped on Fridays, but I arrived early (about 5:30pm). The cheesesteak was pretty good; not greasy or oily...big enough that a side of fries was unneeded. The ginacotti didn't disappoint; I ordered it with sausage, peppers, and onions and it was delightful. It's lightly fried, which is preferable to my palate, and doesn't overpower the savory goodness. Expect to wait about 30 minutes for it to be made.

Reviewed 24 December 2015 via mobile

I've always loved julios! Food and service was always top notch. But not this time. We decided to dine in. Waitress brought finger food practically with our meal never asked for refills nor ask if our meal was OK. Forgot our fries with the chicken. And when we did get them they were like they were recooked. Dark and hard fries were not appealing. The ultimate thing is the waitress lost her earring onto my husband's meal. Told the manager. She was very accommodating.