“Great Steak Sandwiches!”

Arosso
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 25
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Food is a very important part of the italian culture and varies greatly from region to region. While I have been heavily influenced by the cultures of Sicily, Arosso's menu is not limited. At Arosso we pride ourselves on our ability to make your every occasion second to none. We offer our guests fine dining quality, as well as Old World classics accompanied by new eclectic fare. "Food means so much more than just eating."
Reviewed 9 September 2018

My fiancee and I have eaten here twice. The first time was a disappointment. I had the lasagna, which was average and she did not enjoy her meal much either. BUT, the second time we went, we ordered their STEAK SANDWICHES which are GREAT! Definitely try this place - you will not regret it!

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Excellent Chicken Caesar salad. Mellow with just the right amount of zing! I will definitely order again!

Reviewed 6 August 2018

I know this is an Italian restaurant and I have had their Italian fare including pizza, which is excellent, but a hidden gem on their menu is their burgers! They are homemade, extra large and absolutely delicious! Service is great and it is a BYOB!

Reviewed 18 July 2018

We've gone here numerous times and are always satisfied. I love the gluten free selections, especially being able to get a cheesesteak with a homemade gluten free roll. Their house special sauce with both regular or gluten free pastas are a family favorite.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

It is HOT inside. Not quite as hot as it was outside today, Father's Day, 2018. We asked them to turn up the air conditioning, they did a little, but, I was sweating as I ate. I had Shrimp Scampi which was absolutely delicious. Had eaten there before and it was hot inside then. Don't expect anything fancy, ceiling tiles are warped and askew, there's an air duct hose just hanging there, it's an old building that could use some rehab inside. The wait staff was very good and friendly. No complaints other than the temperature. My dad enjoyed his meal, that's what's really important.