“Garlic breaded cheese steak.,,,,, yummy”

Uncle Charlie's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 26 June 2017

Kiddo loves this unique sandwich and you will too. Garlic breaded cheese steaks. WOW yummy. Nice people here too.

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

As an FYI, this is not an in-restaurant review, but a review of the food I ordered from them online via a popular app/website.

I've ordered from Uncle Charlie's before, and while I'm not overwhelmed with "wow, this is amazing" tasting food, whenever I do order and whatever I do order, is always solidly good. While nothing blows me away that I've ordered here, don't hesitate to order from them or eat food from here if you see something you like on the menu. Chances are, you'll enjoy it!

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

We orders 4 28" pizzas and 60 wings. Order came exactly at time requested, food wash fresh and hot. The pizza was huge tasted great and filled everyone the slices had to be folded in half when placed on our paper plates. The wings were. Great. Honey BBQ was a nice sweet flavor. And mild had good flavor (not really hot at all for the people that are worried)
If you are in the area and have a big group for a event I would suggest it. lots of food for a good price.

Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

We ordered the Chicken buffalo pizza in the big daddy size, 28 inches. It was delicious and filled our family of 7 with one slice leftover! Would def order again

Reviewed 16 October 2015 via mobile

This place has the best wings and buffalo sauce. I wish I could discover Uncle Charlie's a little earlier.. I can't wait to try their boneless wings. Go Eagles!