Holiday Inn Express Exton - Lionville
US$ 115
US$ 103
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 121/night.

US$ 132
US$ 110
  • Restaurant
US$ 121
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 160/night.

All reviewspour housefront deskmall across the streetwithin walking distancebusiness tripgreat place to staysoccer tournamentvalue for the moneydefinitely stay here againstaff was friendlybreakfast areabeds were comfortablecollegerefrigeratormaintenanceclerk
Reviewed 13 April 2012

HIE Exton is exactly what the title says. "HIE" is Home In Exton. I understand the importance of family and friends as my job involves a lot of travel which keeps me away from home in India for long stretches. And I know a thing or two of how hotels are across the world !
Here I am a part of the family to the extent that I am spoilt ! Holiday Inn Express, Exton has an awesome team. I have stayed here often and every time I leave I feel bad and hope that I come back soon. There is something personal about everything here. Transport has been arranged for me whenever I needed to move around - be it for business at steel mill in Coatesville, to eat at a restaurant or to shop at a mall. Incredible. I hope to bring my wife and daughter here.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank MilindRanade
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Clean and new, but no towel rack so the towels took up the little bit of counterspace. Door hits tour knees, because really, who closes the bathroom door when no one else is there lol. Room and breakfast buffet are exactly like all the new HIExps, so nothing special, but it was clean and fresh so that was nice. Oh, and weird thing, the coffee carafe didn't fit the coffee maker so tou have to press it against the strainer to let it fill.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 10 January 2012

Was a great stay. The staff got a little noisy at times while cleaning other rooms during early morning but otherwise great hotel! Breakfast was wonderful, the accommodations were roomy with more than sufficient towels, cups, coffee, etc, that got changed every day!

Room Tip: I stayed on a second floor corner and the room was very roomy.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 December 2011

I am an Athletic Director at a high school that plans many overnighte trips for athletes each year. HIE is the BEST hotel I've dealt with in 5 yrs. I LOVE our trips to West Chester each year. I wish ALL my trips were in the suburban Philadelphia area. I even took my wife back to the hotel for her birthday. It was nice enough for a birthday celebration AND to house 50 athletes.... just not at the same time :-) Thanks HIE!!!

Room Tip: The house many groups, the less people ON TOP of your room the better. Try to get a top floor room. Continental Breakfast is like going to a real restaurant... you just serve yourself!
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2011

Very friendly staff, clean rooms and sheets, I stay there once a week. Never been disappointed. Room has been ready everytime. Flat screen LG TV's refrig. & microwaves in room, wifi. Free breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business