All reviews wyndham garden room was clean sized bed breakfast buffet claudia
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Getting pretty darn thread bare. Lobby could use a good cleaning. Bed was firm, nice pillows. Gotta be a better place tto stay. Food was mediocre. All in I'd stay some place else. That's all I have to say.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mkieler1
Reviewed 1 December 2017

This is the hotel you should avoid. I stayed one night at July and received a $40 charge in October for missing towels. Who on earth will steal dirty hotel towels? For $40? They offered u a cheaper price and charged you back for missing towels to make money. That's illegal and sick.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Looks like this place just changed ownership or something, and is a mess. Many things just flat broken like their only treadmill, the water machine in the fitness room and the ice machine. During several of our showers we could only get lukewarm water. Limited depressing bar in converted conference room type setting with zero food options. Beds, bedding, pillows all very poor quality. Somebody is just milking unsuspecting travelers here.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Joseph N
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Room was left with dirty linen in bathroom area shower had black mold in it also infested with black ants spent two nights in the hotel both nights and had black ants crawling on my body one of the better things if you can say that was I had to go to the front desk to get coffee cups for the room went to the Hotel bar to get a drink and some dinner and was informed that I had to order out to a local pizza shop in order to get food

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Ron G
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Accommodation was poor. We ordered a handicap room with King size bed & accessible roll in shower 6 months in advance. When we arrived they only had a room with roll in shower & single bed. The only room we could get was a handicap room with King size bed but bathroom had a handicap bathtub with shower & not accessible for my husband's needs. It was too late to change reservations for another hotel. The King size bed was not supported (very soft & lumpy). My husband laid on bed & sunk & had a problem getting up. It wasn't the cleanest room.

Room Tip: Order room with special needs specified. They advertise it but when we arrived it wasn't there.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple