All reviews salt water pool free laundry extended stay veal dishes fire pit hilton brand the breakfast area waffles full kitchen complimentary breakfast pull out couch bed and pillows would definitely stay here again spacious room erie pa home away from home restaurants and shopping
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed for one night. The price was reasonable and bed was comfortable. There was a lot of noise in the room as I could hear the people walking above me. The tiny parking lot was completely full when I arrived so I was directed to try the lot at the Best Western next door or, if that was full, told to go across the street and park at the Solstice. The hotel looks new, but the fixtures and bathroom look worn. The best way I can describe the decor is college dorm, furnished by garage sale Ikea items. I guess it is supposed to be quirky and cool? I have attached some pictures so you can be the judge. I will try a new spot the next time I am in town.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here during my team's soccer tournament. The space outside with the fireplace and tables was great. We were able to sit around and relax for the evening. The rooms were clean and comfortable as well. The only issue was the breakfast area. Half of us ended up heading out to find breakfast somewhere else because the lines and area was ssoooo congested. But other than that, a great place to spend a night or two.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The pros start with clean, good-sized rooms and comfortable beds with decent pillows. Larger size tv, nice kitchenette with larger fridge, lots of storage room and shelving, good shower with lots of towels, pocket shade blocks out exterior light nicely, temperature easily adjusted, nice having two elevators, nice fitness center. Front desk staff very polite and helpful. Hotel is near everything you need or want. The cons: the biggest is that the ceilings are very thin and sound travels easily, I would recommend staying on top floor. TV hard to watch from the far bed, perhaps could be moved but that's a pain. Sofa bed had tears in cushions. Pool is tiny, for small children only and gets crowded easily. Breakfast was below average for the cost of the room: we had cold creamed chipped beef (even nuked, who eats that?) and the "hot" sandwiches were pre-packaged and needed nuked which made for a chewy bagel. Cold selection was good. Crowded buffet area to get your food. Dining area was small with odd seating. Beware sliding bathroom pocket door which pinches fingers. No night light in bathroom, clock is functional as night light but too bright. Overall our family gave it a thumbs up.

Room Tip: Beware having rooms above you as sound is significant
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Paul S
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

New clean rooms, large with full kitchen. I like Home2 Suites. Liked the pocket door to the bathroom in this particular Home2 as the other I stayed in had a regular door that blocked movement....nice touch. The bed was very comfortable and the pillow amazing. You can easily hear those above you so you might wish to ask for a room on the top floor. Breakfast is minimal offering microwavable offerings but appreciated. Coffee available at all times. The staff was wonderful and friendly.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2018

Had the mattress not been worn down on one side, it would have been a perfect room. The staff were an absolute delight and helpful. They went out of their way to get us to where we wanted to go. If you don't like Creamora, stop at the store for some milk before checking in. Otherwise, thumbs up.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends