“\VISIT 2018”

Splash Lagoon Indoor Water Park Resort
Ranked #7 of 65 things to do in Erie
More attraction details
Owner description: Ride, Slide, Splash And Plunge Your Way To Fun At Splash Lagoon In Erie, PA. From 9 Swirling Water Slides, Relax In The Family Whirlpools, Float Down The Lazy River, Play In Adventure Bay, Get drenched by The 1,000 Gallon Tipping Bucket, Toddler Play Areas, Explore The 5 Story Tiki Tree House, 6,000 Sq Ft Of Gaming Fun In Treasure Island Arcade, One Of The Best Places To Kid Around For Your Birthday Or Group Outing.Play All Day Or Play In Stay At One Of Our Award Winning Hotels. Wild Waves Indoor Wavepool opening Fall 2011! Play All Day Or Play In Stay At One Of Our Award Winning Hotels. Coming Soon-10,000 Sq Ft Wave Pool Coming Spring 2009!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Stairs / lift
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great time. Enjoyed the visit. .Next time we will stay longer. Hotel staff at the Residents Inn were great!

All reviews
"lazy river"
in 181 reviews
"aqua tumbler"
in 47 reviews
"the holiday inn express"
in 45 reviews
in 45 reviews
"spring break"
in 28 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Lots to do perfect 2 day getaway. We really enjoyed the fact that even though we couldn’t check into our hotel until 4 pm that we could still get into the park and play until check in time. The fact that hotel and the park were connected was awesome because it was cold and rainy when we came.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We took our family of 5 for a first time trip to Splash Lagoon. We are huge Great Wolf Lodge people and have gone over 10 times, but thought we'd try something different. Plus, it's closer to Pittsburgh. First, we went on Good Friday so it was so crazy crowded. The lines were so long for everything and you could barely get into the lazy river. When I finally got into with my 3 kids, my 2 year old had a major meltdown and the lifeguard kept whistling at me to put her in a raft. My 2 year old girl was clearly screaming and crying, plus I had my two older boys with me and I was trying to keep track of them, and get the 2 year old calm. Instead of allowing me to get them situated, the lifeguard kept whistling and made me get out w/the 2 year old leaving my boys alone who are only 6 and 7.

The bathrooms were filthy dirty and we ended up having to change in our car.

Next, my 2 year old fell and had bloody knees. I walked her to the first aid stand which was totally deserted. I had to push a red button and wait about 10-15 minutes for someone to come, Then, they brought me 1 band aid and basically just walked away. I'm glad we didn't have anything serious because it would of been a bad situation to have to wait that long for help.

I would not return, and I'll stick with Great Wolf Lodge in the future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Good family experience. We had 6 kids (12 - 18) and they all had a place to have fun. Gave us a time to do our own thing and felt comfortable not worrying about what the kids were doing.