Splash Lagoon Indoor Water Park Resort
Review Highlights
Before going back to school get-away

We decided to take the kids for a last time get-away before school starts and to do a little... read more

Reviewed 29 August 2018
AlleyP8
Fun time with family

My husband, myself, our daughter and her friend spent an enjoyable day at Splash Lagoon. The staff... read more

Reviewed 28 August 2018
Aycemom
via mobile

2,751 results
All reviews comfort inn wave pool water park lazy river the holiday inn express ropes course aqua tumbler great wolf lodge adult hot tub hurricane hole laguna grill all ages spring break toddler area frog pond body slides laser tag
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Lots to do perfect 2 day getaway. We really enjoyed the fact that even though we couldn’t check into our hotel until 4 pm that we could still get into the park and play until check in time. The fact that hotel and the park were connected was awesome because it was cold and rainy when we came.

Scott-Ent, Revenue Manager at Splash Lagoon Indoor Water Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2018

Thank you for visiting us, and we hope to see you again soon! Kayla

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We took our family of 5 for a first time trip to Splash Lagoon. We are huge Great Wolf Lodge people and have gone over 10 times, but thought we'd try something different. Plus, it's closer to Pittsburgh. First, we went on Good Friday so it was so crazy crowded. The lines were so long for everything and you could barely get into the lazy river. When I finally got into with my 3 kids, my 2 year old had a major meltdown and the lifeguard kept whistling at me to put her in a raft. My 2 year old girl was clearly screaming and crying, plus I had my two older boys with me and I was trying to keep track of them, and get the 2 year old calm. Instead of allowing me to get them situated, the lifeguard kept whistling and made me get out w/the 2 year old leaving my boys alone who are only 6 and 7.

The bathrooms were filthy dirty and we ended up having to change in our car.

Next, my 2 year old fell and had bloody knees. I walked her to the first aid stand which was totally deserted. I had to push a red button and wait about 10-15 minutes for someone to come, Then, they brought me 1 band aid and basically just walked away. I'm glad we didn't have anything serious because it would of been a bad situation to have to wait that long for help.

I would not return, and I'll stick with Great Wolf Lodge in the future.

Thank you for your feedback. Please call me at 814-217-1132 to discuss your experience further. Thank you, Kayla

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Good family experience. We had 6 kids (12 - 18) and they all had a place to have fun. Gave us a time to do our own thing and felt comfortable not worrying about what the kids were doing.

Thank you for the review. Kayla

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Reasonably priced, close to home and the kids had lots of fun. We would definitely consider a return visit.

Thank you for the review. We hope you can visit again soon! Kayla

Reviewed 5 April 2018

This is a great place to take your kids. We didn’t he over might getaway and was totally satisfied. The hotel was the best hotel we ever stained at residents Inn Marriott. The park had great hours,
The arcade was a hit for
My kids we won the jackpot of tickets!! We had a blast and plan to do this every year!

Thank you for visiting us. We hope to see you again soon! Kayla