All reviews provide soap toiletries and hair dryer nice size tv basic hotel room smelled nice offer breakfast the general manager priced hotels clean place to sleep picky person decided to give it a try the newly renovated rooms check in was fast and easy from ny room door vending machine overnight stop
Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

Highly recommend this hotel. Manager at the front desk was great and knowledgable. Asked him where were good places to shop and he found out for me. Very reasonably priced and clean. Centrally located to all shopping areas and right off the highway.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 November 2016

While booking a room online I forgot to choose the day I was coming to town. The website automatically assumed it was for that day, when it was actually for two days later. Once I realized what I had done I called Motel 6, and the manager Troy Tripi said he would look into it and see what he could do. Thankfully they credited my account to the right date, and we enjoyed our evening at Motel 6. Night manager John was also a pleasure to talk with. Recently remodeled rooms, very clean, no frills, just a good place to lay the head for the night, at a great price.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rob J
Reviewed 31 October 2016

This is the second time we have stayed at this Motel 6 this year. On both occasions we have found the rooms to be very clean and comfortable. The staff was helpful & efficient and other than the rooms lacking amenities like a refrigerator, microwave and hair dryer and toiletries like shampoo, conditioner and facial tissue, the value you get is excellent. The rooms are large, bright and comfortable and we will choose this motel any time we are planning to stay in the Erie area. The General Manager, Troy Tripi is enthusiastic about his inn and it shows in his staff and their attention to detail. I would highly recommend this motel to anyone visiting the Erie, PA area.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

the price was fitting for a one night stay and since we would be busy I didn't think it necessary to get a place with all the bells and whistles. to my surprise this place is very very nice extremely clean and staff is very friendly. I would definitely stay here again

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lauren C
Reviewed 24 October 2016

I was pleasantly surprised to find this exceptional property for an overnight stop on a road trip. What I found was a brand new, minimal furnished, exceptionally clean and quiet room. I was very impressed! It was the BEST motel room I've ever experienced! It is very European in style which I like, no unnecessary clutter, wall mounted flat screen tv, module furnishings. It was so spotlessly clean, I felt like I was the first person to stay in this room...it was that shiny and new! I was traveling alone and felt very safe as the parking lot was well lit and the room was in view of the office. The grounds were very clean and well maintained. Troy the manager was very personable and proud of his property....this is refreshing! I highly recommend this property! An excellent value!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Jamie Beth M, Owner at Motel 6 Erie, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2016

Thank you for taking the time to post such a lovely review of our property. I look forward to sharing your comments with our team to serve as validation of all of their hard work and motivation to keep it going!