All reviews room was clean would stay here again staff was friendly nice breakfast nice stay very nice hotel casino
Reviewed 16 August 2018

Downhill. Horrible condition in the hotel. Stains, smells, mold in room. Missing drawers burn Mark's in the sheets. Missing lightbulbs. Temperature was up and down without touching it. Loud breakfast was cold. Check out clerk when told could've cared less

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 14 August 2018

Our first room the AC was broken, drawers were missing from the dressers, and the room was dated. We moved to a second room that wreaked of cigarette smoke so bad that we chose to no stay at this hotel. The workers were friendly but the hotels was in poor shape.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2018

The place is dirty and very expensive for what they have. My bathroom was covered in mold and the walls had holes and burn marks. The pool was just filthy and hallway carpets are too. I nearly spent my trip cleaning my hotel room so i felt safe to sleep in it.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel is in severe need of remodel. Nothing works the fridge in room was broken they brought a replacement and it was broken. The atm and vending were out of order, its filthy dirty, rundown I actually checked for bedbugs. They charge an outlandish amount 484.00 for 2 nights at this dump is ridicilous, for a room in this disrepair Wyndham should be ashamed of the state of this motel. Its the worst motel I ever stayed in besides the Hampton inn in harrisburg. Will never go back. What a huge waste of money, wouldve been better to sleep in the car.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2018

I've stayed at many hotels and this one was hands down the worst ever. The lobby floors were filthy (I mean looked like they had not been cleaned in months), the place smelled and I can't even discribe the smell, like burnt food and mildew and just filth. The wallsin the room had holes in them-all over the place and the bathroom looked like it had not been cleaned in years. There were hairs on the bedspread. It's bad when your kids won't even go in the pool! And the front desk staff- rude, acted put out and very unprofessional. I would not recommend this place to anyone. It's the worst.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family