“4/5”

Ranked #10 of 78 Restaurants in Ephrata
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

my boyfriend & i go here all the time. its usually really good, minus one time we had a really rude waitress. but the rest of the time was great! good food & drinks. i love the blue hawaiian & the strawberry summer squeeze.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

We went to Applebees with a friend from out of state. I was embarrassed by the Hostess. She was rude....we tried talking to her (she never answered back)....just walked away from us. Threw menus on the table and walked off. On the other hand...the waitress was wonderful! We asked to speak to the Manager in reference to this "Hostess". He said he has had multiple complaints about this person. Ok...why is she still employed? The Manager was very nice but again....why is this Hostess still employed? Makes Applebees look bad. As we were talking to the Manager, other customers around us were also commenting about the rudeness. It will be a very lonnnnng time before I return to Applebees!

Reviewed 26 April 2017

We met friends here several times and every time the reception was excellent. The servers and the food were excellent. When returning to Ephrata, we will absolutely be back to this Applebee's

Reviewed 9 April 2017

We were seated right away and our pleasant server greeted us promptly. We tried the "2 for $20" dinners. We chose the onion rings for our appetizer and they were really good. I had the Asian chicken salad for my entrée and it was a large serving and delicious! My husband ordered the mac & cheese with honey-pepper chicken. It had way too much of the sweet honey sauce poured on the chicken so the whole bowl of mac & cheese was sweet and soupy. When he asked the server if it was supposed to be that way she took it right away and said she would get a new one made. I was just about finished by the time the new order arrived, but he said it was worth the wait & tasted much better. The manager came by and couldn't have been any nicer. She apologized and even gave us a discount on the bill. The server was great and the way they handled the problem with the meal was greatly appreciated. Overall it was a good experience and we will be back again soon.

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Was staying at the Hampton next door, looking for quick lunch .. waitress didn't write down order so never got onion soup I ordered, asked for xtra ranch dressing never got it . Husband was sick within 1 hour of eating there , I was sick also .