“Great sandwich platters”
Review of Javateas

Javateas
Ranked #18 of 78 Restaurants in Ephrata
Reviewed 22 July 2016

Had a meeting where they catered the sandwich platters. Nothing forgotten, every...EVER sandwich on the platter made perfectly, everyone was raving about the freshness, taste and perfection, the sides were fresh and great....consider for catering your next business lunch!

Reviewed 12 July 2016

We were passing through while on vacation and asked a local for a good place to eat. She promptly told us about Javateas. It is a quirky, fun and awesome place. Of course they have all different coffees and teas - but the amazing part is all the rest of what they have. There is a back area with a couple seats and a sofa where you can relax to read the paper while drinking or eating. Quite a selection to choose from when ordering. I ordered a roast beef with cheddar and bacon panini - AWESOME. But that was not the best - the best was the gellatos. I ordered a raspberry gellato that was to die for!!! Would definitely come back here again if in the area.

Reviewed 18 June 2016

Turn off 272 north at Burger King; follow road a short way to the right to a big barn with a silo -- there's Javateas. Yummy salads, wraps, paninis, hot and cold drinks. A great lunch place.

Reviewed 8 June 2016

Stopped here this past Sunday to pick up a couple of treats for the road-trip back home. There was only one young woman working there about 11am. The place was very crowded and everyone was ordering breakfast burritos and coffees.I only purchased (pre-made) a smores bar and a coffee cake slice. I had to wait a long time since she was the only one there running the whole show. My teen said the treats were delicious though.

Reviewed 15 February 2016 via mobile

I met my husband here for lunch. I arrived an hour early and ordered a yummy latte and relaxed in the back of the restaurant. My husband and I ordered pressed sandwiches which came out promptly. My jalapeño popper sandwich was full of ooey gooey goodness and my husband couldn't resist a bite or two. We will definitely be back again! Thanks for the excellent service and food!