“Good but Sunday morning slow”
Review of Javateas

Javateas
Ranked #18 of 78 Restaurants in Ephrata
Reviewed 8 June 2016

Stopped here this past Sunday to pick up a couple of treats for the road-trip back home. There was only one young woman working there about 11am. The place was very crowded and everyone was ordering breakfast burritos and coffees.I only purchased (pre-made) a smores bar and a coffee cake slice. I had to wait a long time since she was the only one there running the whole show. My teen said the treats were delicious though.

Reviewed 15 February 2016 via mobile

I met my husband here for lunch. I arrived an hour early and ordered a yummy latte and relaxed in the back of the restaurant. My husband and I ordered pressed sandwiches which came out promptly. My jalapeño popper sandwich was full of ooey gooey goodness and my husband couldn't resist a bite or two. We will definitely be back again! Thanks for the excellent service and food!

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Javateas is a wonderful place to go with friends for delicious chai tea lattes, wraps, coffee, pastries, etc. There are many healthy menu choices. The staff is attentive and create a warm and inviting atmosphere allowing you the freedom to linger as long as needed.

Reviewed 28 October 2015

I am not a coffee drinker, but I love tea, especially chai. Javateas makes the best chai in Ephrata. They also offer other great specialty drinks and have a great food menu with lots of healthy choices. The dining area is long and narrow but has a nice ambiance. Service is good, although I sometimes wish the employees were friendlier. My friends and I enjoy going here one evening a week to write, as we are writers and we enjoy having a place to write and share our ideas and work. We, do, wish they were open later on more than just Friday evenings and on Saturdays. Definitely my favorite coffee/tea shop/cafe.

Reviewed 5 October 2015

Great little café! I met with a friend and we were excited to see all the pastries to choose from!! I'm not a big coffee drinker, so I can't speak into that, but it's busy so it must be good! We were there for an hour and there was not a time when there wasn't someone in ordering something! I could not give it a full 5 starts because it's too small of an area and loud. We were stuck sitting next to some moms with a crying baby. I know not the cafe's fault, but wish they could