“Great place for breakfast or lunch!”
Review of Javateas

Javateas
Ranked #17 of 78 Restaurants in Ephrata
Reviewed 9 February 2016

Javateas is a wonderful place to go with friends for delicious chai tea lattes, wraps, coffee, pastries, etc. There are many healthy menu choices. The staff is attentive and create a warm and inviting atmosphere allowing you the freedom to linger as long as needed.

Reviewed 28 October 2015

I am not a coffee drinker, but I love tea, especially chai. Javateas makes the best chai in Ephrata. They also offer other great specialty drinks and have a great food menu with lots of healthy choices. The dining area is long and narrow but has a nice ambiance. Service is good, although I sometimes wish the employees were friendlier. My friends and I enjoy going here one evening a week to write, as we are writers and we enjoy having a place to write and share our ideas and work. We, do, wish they were open later on more than just Friday evenings and on Saturdays. Definitely my favorite coffee/tea shop/cafe.

Reviewed 5 October 2015

Great little café! I met with a friend and we were excited to see all the pastries to choose from!! I'm not a big coffee drinker, so I can't speak into that, but it's busy so it must be good! We were there for an hour and there was not a time when there wasn't someone in ordering something! I could not give it a full 5 starts because it's too small of an area and loud. We were stuck sitting next to some moms with a crying baby. I know not the cafe's fault, but wish they could

Reviewed 4 June 2015 via mobile

And sandwiches. Nice interiors feel with mix of tables, bar counters and soft searing. Very lovely staff and great coffee and sandwiches/soup selections

Love the place

Reviewed 19 May 2015

As any coffee shop worth its beans, Javateas isn't a very large place and everything is made to order. Although I'm a bit biased as a local, I absolutely love this place. It's not the cheapest, but I'm a believer in that you get what you pay for. They have something to fit everyone's needs. It's a must stop for any local or any out of towner.