“Not bad pizza and more”
Review of Fratelli's Pizza

Fratelli's Pizza
Ranked #20 of 78 Restaurants in Ephrata
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 30 March 2017

Fratellis is a family run business with very friendly and accomodating staff.Food we tried has always been good quality.Lunch specials are very good also.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

Stopped in after grocery shopping for pizza, ordered a pie with meatballs.... it was delicious! The guy at the register was informative about the specials of the day however my mother and I ordered a 10" pizza and it was the perfect amount of pizza for us two! The crust was perfect, the sauce delicious and the meatballs were yummy! I would recommend this place to everyone!

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

No... I don't work there but when we moved here we tried a few different places, this is the best. Just wish they delivered.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

Stopped for lunch while traveling through the area. My first impression was how clean it was. Pizza and sandwich places tend to look dirty but Fratelli's was very clean. As soon as we walked in, we were greated with a "hello, how are you?" There were a few lunch specials that were a very good deal buy my husband and I elected to split a chicken cheese steak and fries. Our food was delivered to our table very quickly. Everything was very good and super hot. The menu had many options including pizza, panini's, salads and sandwiches as well as a few desserts. I wish all pizza shops were as nice as Fratelli's.

Reviewed 1 June 2016

Family owned business.. Several locations.. Excellent food.. Excellent service.. I would highly recommend eating here!!