See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 August 2015

we were happy at your location. I got bitten by a spider there when I was sleeping. they also didn't vacuum the room. It was ok; the lodging seem very friendly. we stay for 2 nites and it was our 1st stop on our vacation

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2015

The pictures posted are out dated.Stayed here in 2015 with my daughter.They made many upgrades and we see they are still working on upgrading the location.The location is in a great area with lots of restaurants and local flea markets.The front desk was polite and so were the helpers they try to see everyone is happy and if i had questions they answered them.From my understanding they have had bad reviews but i would recommend the motel to many people but also tell them its not a 5 star motel but price is right.All rooms have a refridgerator some have microwaves,Its worth giving them a chance.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Brandi B
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

My son just moved to Ephrata and we were looking for a room until he could find housing. The man who answered the office door wouldn't even let us in! He said the manager was not there and he couldn't rent him a room. Wouldn't show us a room, couldn't tell us when the manager would be back. Just creepy!

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 11 December 2012

when we went to scottish inns a week ago they overcharged are credit card 300 dollars we paid only to stay a week which the lady said was only for 220 dollars so we thought that the price was fair then we went out to eat at ever green diner only to realize that we had no more money in our card and that we had been over charged the lady claims that she didnt take no more money i couldn't really understand what she was saying cause her english was bad we had to spend a whole week with a filthy bedsheet they refused to clean the room saying its not thier responsibility and me and my husband and 7 month old boy kept getting bit at night from black tiny bugs we wanted a refund but they refused saying we chose to stay there and theres no money back once paid these people should be put out of buisness we had no justice done for us but we want to get the word out so nobody else gets taken advantage of by these people go far away from scottish inn anywhere is better than sleeping here.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Ruthie L
Reviewed 28 October 2006

My husband and I stayed at the Scottish Inn in October of this year (2006). At the first sight of the office which was cluttered and not particularly clean I was skitterish about staying there. The reviews we had read on Trip Advisor let us know we were not booking a top motel - the owner/manager??? couldn't have been nicer to us, made sure we had every thing we could possibly want to make our overnight stay pleasant.
The motel isn't as clean as I would have liked, but I can honestly say I have paid a lot more for much less cleanliness. The king bed was comfortable, the furniture well worn, the towels skimpy and hard, but for an overnight in the area it is okay and the price is absolutely right.

• Stayed: October 2006, travelled as a couple