“the best”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Chinese, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Good for: Bar Scene
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

i'm here now. just had the scorpion bowl drink & orange chicken. the food is always amazing & the waiters are so sweet. my boyfriend & i come here at least once a month because it's so good. great place for friends & families too!!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

Decent sushi & Asian cuisine in PA Dutch Country? YEP! I moved to this area from Houston, TX where there's GREAT sushi everywhere and was pleasently surprised to find I could get delicious, quality sushi just up the road. They also have Chinese & Thai options too... last night I had the Penang Curry Shrimp Noodle Soup & my husband had the Thai Shrimp Curry. Both delicious (as always!).

Reviewed 14 March 2017

A Visitor from China had dinner with us and he said it tasted very authentic. For us it was great experience trying new foods .

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

As I tasked my food, it took me back to my visits to Chinatown in Philadelphia...really fresh, tasty food, plenty of it, and nice surroundings.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

Always enjoy eating at Tokyo. Pleasant service, the owner seems to always be present and attentive to customers. Our favorite is a special off menu dish - soft shell crab - just awesome. Their Penang Curry Shrimp Soup is spicy and flavorful. Sushi is always fresh and presentation is very good. Their Thai Curry Shrimp is also a favorite.