“Take out”

China Taste
Ranked #14 of 42 Restaurants in Enola
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Based on volume, they must be the best local Chinese. We were told it would be 15 min, ended up being closer to a half hour after we placed our order until it was ready.
Portions are generous, as expected with Chinese. The combination dinners offered a really great value.
Food taste/quality was average. Overall a fair value for an easy meal.

1  Thank Dean_Amy-2004

Reviewed 20 April 2017

China Taste is a VERY sentimental restaurant for my husband and I. My husband of 4 years now, did take-out for our first date 14 YEARS ago! So yesterday on our wedding anniversary we returned for a walk down memory lane! The sweet lady at the counter was very warm and welcoming. We were going to have a picnic at the spot where we had our first date but it was a bit cool and rainy so we chose to eat in this time. Their dining area is sunny with a BIG window and the seating is totally adequate. We had a wonderful time seeing all the people come in for orders to go and a few like us dined in. This seems to be a VERY popular spot for the locals for sure! The quality and flavors are wonderful!! I love their fresh homemade donuts! Total yum!!! My General Tso Combination Dinner was packed with lots of flavor and my Hubby's Cashew Chicken was good! We would highly recommend China Taste in the Summerdale Plaza for take-out or dining in! They even have one wooden high chair for a toddler dining in, if that helps someone!!

1  Thank Donna S
Reviewed 24 November 2016

had two delicious take out dinners tonight! great spicy taste and very large portions - rice was excellent

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

China Taste has very good Chinese food for the price. There are others that have slightly better food, but they are also more expensive. I order for a family of seven people, so we get s little bit of everything. We have yet to be disappointed with the food or the service!

Reviewed 9 September 2016

very fast and accurate take out! if you like it nice and spicy you'll like it here! I usually order the orange chicken and its great

Been to China Taste? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK