“Good Lunch Spot”

China Taste
Ranked #15 of 40 Restaurants in Enola
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 20 January 2016

Stopped here for Lunch - ordered Chicken & Cashews. Quick service & was good. Everything tasted fresh - I'd stop back when in the area!

1  Thank ErnTrekker

Reviewed 28 August 2015

China Taste has the best ....which is a sweet, slightly spicy, deep-fried chicken dish or their Cashew Shrimp...both taste really good.

Reviewed 20 May 2015

Always good food. Everything we have tried has been excellent. Would recommend to everyone. I have called in our order and have never had an issue with getting home and not receiving what we ordered. We have eaten in the restaurant and it is clean.

Reviewed 11 March 2015 via mobile

This is one of, if not THE, best chinese take out I've ever had. It makes me sad that I can't have it again as we live in the UK and only in Enola on business. Really great food.

Reviewed 10 June 2013

I'm local and this is my place for chinese take out. Nice people, in business a long time. I'm vegetarian and the selection is very good.