“Good Chinese Takeout”

China Taste
Ranked #16 of 40 Restaurants in Enola
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 20 May 2015

Always good food. Everything we have tried has been excellent. Would recommend to everyone. I have called in our order and have never had an issue with getting home and not receiving what we ordered. We have eaten in the restaurant and it is clean.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 11 March 2015 via mobile

This is one of, if not THE, best chinese take out I've ever had. It makes me sad that I can't have it again as we live in the UK and only in Enola on business. Really great food.

Reviewed 10 June 2013

I'm local and this is my place for chinese take out. Nice people, in business a long time. I'm vegetarian and the selection is very good.

Reviewed 6 October 2012

I like China Taste because it's quick and cheap. That said, you get what you pay for. They have a nice little variety of appetizers and the obligatory combo platters. Entrees are light on the meat, but if you're in search of fast Chinese for take out, it's a good option. Not recommended for eat-in; they have some tables, but it's not a comfortable set up. It's cramped, greasy, and much better as a stop along the way for food to-go.

Been to China Taste? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK