Lowest prices for your stay
$66
$73
Free cancellation until 26/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$48
Free cancellation until 27/08/22
Hotels.com$66
Priceline$58
Trip.com$74
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 October 2021

Most irritating staff which ever seen, . I booked a room here directly. Reason being that they said they can provide their best room with a little higher price than the normal rooms shown in makemytrip app. As soon as I confirmed, paid an advance amount of RS. 2000. Reached the spot around 9. 30pm. But the room I got was the one at lower floor. The staff said one of their guests stayed back because of which they cannot give us the room promised and said that can be arranged for the next day. But then I found that the bathroom had a full transparent wall one side, with an almost fully transparent curtains. Since I was with my spouse, I couldn't agree to this. When I asked if any other option is available, they said that's the only room available, you can choose this if you want. I had to leave at that night and had to stay on the road for a few hours and find another place to stay. When I asked for the refund of advanced amount, they said it can be done next day only as the accountant is not available at that night. I wrote a review summarizing the issues I faced and next day, when I called, asking refund status, the staff was so rude towards us saying since there was a review written, the MD wants to investigate further before they can process the refund. As a customer, I should have understood their situation that their guest overstayed and I, the one who had already confirmed the room for that day, should have adjusted with what I got. I seriously don't get this logic. Also, we plan to check the legal possibilities of this issue since its been taken to this level.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank suhailk122
Reviewed 28 September 2021 via mobile

A bautiful white cottage in midst of tea estate and forest. The best part is that most of the rooms have both the views of forest and the tea estate on either sides with the relaxing white sound of stream flowing nearby( quite loud). But no stream view cant & cant access too. The rooms are well clean, spacious bathrooms, arranged aesthetically.
Thr food is simply superb. Try American Choupsey which is mouth- watering. Morng Buffet too was tasty . so try everything , if free breakfast is included in ur package.

CONS: 500 mtrsOff- road drive nearing to cottage. Its not a resort. No spaces to spend around,where you will be confined in the room most of the time. A walk through the tea estate is not bad, but not much to walk.
The tea estate view from the cottage is different from what you see in the pic, as there are some building around the tea estate.

Room tip: Enjoy the stay and food
Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 April 2021

We decided to go here based purely on the review. It was a complete misdirection.
Do not go here based on the reviews!!
The room seemed decent at first, but the quilts had a lot of stains.
When we showed them the sheets, the maintenance staff removed the quilt cover and replaced it with a new one while dragging and dropping it on the corridor floor.
Since we are in between a pandemic we were all the more disgusted.
We left immediately.

Again, this is not a recommendable place!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank SThoufeeqAhamed
Reviewed 2 December 2020

The front portion of this hotel is covered with tea trees and its beautiful to stay. I stayed with my family and everyone loved this boutique hotel. Those who want a privacy and a calm area, this would be a best place. The room was spacious and have a balcony with incredibly viewThe staffs are very friendly and they served good food. The only cons that I feel it as there is no indoor games. I expect a table tennis or carames game.

Room tip: Higher floor have a good view
Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 19 July 2020 via mobile

Lovely hotel with friendly staff, very comfortable rooms and good food. The surroundings are spectacular and you are in the middle of a working tea plantation.

The food is served buffet style and there is a good selection of dishes both at breakfast and dinner. No alcohol is served but you can drink your own. Our driver Babu helpfully stopped before this, and every hotel in our trip, at the local bottle stores so we could stock up on wine and beer.

The staff here are exceptional - they are very friendly and nothing is too much trouble for them.

Date of stay: October 2019