“Wonderful for of in a family store of exceptional Lebanese food”

Forks Mediterranean Deli
Ranked #15 of 312 Restaurants in Easton
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 15
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

They make some outstanding food here starting with their hummus and continuing with other middle eastern favorites. You can get take out or eat. There. And know that it is well made and supervised by pros. It is very popular with knowing locals and we are lucky to find it here

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

They have a very wide selection of fresh food which seems to be all homemade. I love going there because I can find many vegan options from falafel, hummus, baba ghanouj, and also vegan desserts! The owners are very friendly and accommodating. They don’t mind when you ask them questions about the ingredients of the menu!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

The Establishment: What can I say, it’s a deli. One with very interesting finds and a section with freshly made products. It is by no means a large place, but it is cute. You walk up to the counter and place your order. If you are like me, place your order first, then go browsing.

The Wait: there was none. We were looking around at the assorted products that they carry.

The Staff: The staff was very accommodating and informative.

The Order: We ordered a kibbe, Mediterranean Medley Platter and a Mediterranean Chicken salad.

The Food: The kibbe was delicious. It reminded me of the one my aunt used to make. The medley platter was large. It came with tabbouleh salad, hummus, cucumber yogurt, labne, babghanouj, stuffed grape leaves, feta cheese, olives and pita bread. It was for two. The Mediterranean Chicken salad we ordered the large. My husband ate 2 days from it. He loved his salad.

The Price: The large salad was $8.50 and the medley was $13.50

The Consensus: The place itself was cute and quaint. It had specialty merchandize that you would not find at a regular store. I am planning to go back to try some of the other dishes they have on the menu.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

How lucky are we to have Forks Mediterranean Deli in our area? Creative and authentic casual Mediterranean food, including wraps,sandwiches, hummus, desserts, spreads, and breads. Don't miss their felafel or hummus, which are some of the best I've ever had. And for those who are constantly on the lookout for full-fat yogurt, try the labne, which is basically strained greek-style yogurt, but 1000x better and richer. The sell a fig spread that is to die for as well, which they mix with the labne, or sell by itself. If you're a fan of Lebanese food, you will not be disappointed. If you've never experienced Mediterranean or Lebanese cuisine, you will fall in love with this food! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

I have been coming to this place for years... ever since they were across from Giant (at a much smaller location). This is a family run place that not only sells great prepared food but they have a neat shop that you can purchase wonderful items. I bought a can of an amazing loose clove tea for around $2 and it is seriously my favorite tea. I usually come here for their homemade hummus (which my non-hummus liking friend actually really likes) and falafel. If I don’t get the falafel, my second choice would be their shawarma. Their homemade soups never disappoint either!

The couple that runs the place are super friendly & helpful. I don’t think you can go wrong with any of their Mediterranean fare. Seating is available & they do offer free wifi- just ask for the password! They do serve Boar’s Head so you can get a non-Mediterranean type sandwich there too!