“Delightful Christmas Eve dinner.”
Review of Cherubina Ristorante - CLOSED

Cherubina Ristorante
Price range: US$ 18 - US$ 33
Cuisines: French, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Cherubina Ristorante Romantic dinner setting for ether a couple or family dinner. Make sure you stop and pick up your favorite bottle because we are BYOB restaurant.
Reviewed 10 January 2013

I already have an older review here but I thought since it's been a while, let me update. I had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner with my parents. Again, the same attentive service, without being overbearing. My senior parents can be a bit hard to please and they loved their meals as did I. The salads we ordered had a wonderful, very light citrus flavor to them - delicious. I want that receipe ! :):) I also had a crab chowder/no corn and it was to die for. Creme brulee was perfect, not runny and just right. We also had an ice cream dish with large triangle sheets of chocolate decorating the dish giving a WOW reaction. You have to share this one. Every night there are specials. My only suggestion is that it would be nice to see a list of the specials with the prices on them so we could mull over the excellent choices a bit longer and not have to ask to have something repeated. It its so nice to be able to go to a restaurant these days and know before hand that you will have a great experience and great food. Thank you Cherubina Ristorante for another terrific evening. You work so hard to make everything just right and perfect.

1  Thank ssg47

Reviewed 29 December 2012

Our friends recommended this restaurant to us. My only disappointment is that we didn't get there sooner. Everything about our dining experience far exceeded our expectations. Both the food and the service were exceptional. The atmosphere in this charming place did much to add to the overall enjoyment. We will definitely be going back.......soon.

3  Thank Diane V
Reviewed 21 December 2012

Friendly elderly hosts (owners) and attentive waitstaff (Angel). Olive garden tastes just as good though. Chicken in the cacciatore lacked flavor. It was neither sauteed nor breaded as expected in such a dish.BYOB not enough of a draw for me even though i like to save greenbacks. Loud but somewhat cozy Victorian home atmosphere. I truly wanted to love it based on reviews. Sadly disappointed where taste rules in my choices.

Reviewed 15 October 2012

Harry and Fran, seasoned restaurateurs have the formula and follow it to a "t" !
Food; perfectly prepared .
Service; attentive and pleasant.
Ambiance ; Victorian cool .
value ; Bob Evans prices !!
location ; plenty of street parking
menu; sophisticated and with variety
If any one is uneasy with this review ..........I will try to be more to the point the next time .

1  Thank potcake8
Reviewed 10 October 2012 via mobile

This is one of my favorite places to eat period!

Great food, atmosphere, the owners greet you. Small quite place with can I say walnut pie! So much to say about the food spectacular comes to mind , " crab bread" comes to mind also.

Parking is on street so beware.. Prices are good & Byob.

1  Thank Alsjka