“Undercooked, disrespected, and still in disbelief.”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #13 of 308 Restaurants in Easton
Price range: US$ 9 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 February 2017

I just came home from my most recent visit to Texas Roadhouse. I'm eating my leftovers from another restaurant from last night! Why, glad you asked. I ordered my well done steak, that was barely warmed up on the outside the first time it came to the table. Asked them please to make it well done, very well. The "person" told me it wasn't the steak it was the lighting there, um no! Took the steak back again and glared at me for about 2 minutes. Asked me to cut into it and try again.I said no, just leave it here. They said no, you have to. You sent it back twice so it's off the bill anyway. So I did and still uncooked. I asked her to take it away, instead she walked away. By then I was nauseous. At least my waitress came and finally took it away. I really don't have anything else to say but I hope you close this location, how dare you treat me this way!

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

Love Texas Roadhouse. We visit there often. Last week we were there with our good friends. We all had something different and we all so enjoyed our meals.
Just wish they had a better dessert menu.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

We arrived just after the 4 PM opening and were seated right away. We both had the 6 oz. sirloin. They were done to our desired wellness, they were juicy and had very good flavor.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

I had a Ribeye Steak. It was great. The service is top and the atmospheare is friendly. If you like yoz can choose your steak at the entrance.

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

Although this is a chain, the service was beyond excellent. Our waiter was Scottie and his personality is so kind, attentive and very responsive. The food is typical steakhouse fare but always very good.