“Great value for money!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

I love going to eat at Texas Roadhouse- have only been 2 or 3 times in my life, all in the past year and its a unique experience- cool atmosphere!
I love the food, especially the sweet potato- omg! Melt in your mouth all the way.
We don't have that in Australia.
I love how the staff randomly dance to certain songs.
The staff are always very friendly and hospitable.
One of those places that I want to go to again and again.

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

Always noisy. Food is good. Did not like that 10 of us had to have separate tables. Talking across the aisles. Added to the overall noise and interrupted the other guests as well.
We all like the place but think it is time to consider an upgrade to property.

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Went out with the family for a dinner we love the atmosphere and the servers the service is always good and food is top notch differently worth the trip

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Our meal there was very good. Food came out in a timely manner. Our steaks were cooked correctly. Did not have one complaint about the food.
The only complaint that I did have was when the hostess seated us. She tried to put right next to the restrooms which didn't smell to clean.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

I love Texas Roadhouse... any place I visit in the US I try to track one and go for a dinner... Last time was 2 weeks ago I went to the Texas Roadhouse located in Easton PA. I must say it is the first time I am kind of annoyed with the staff... usually they are really nice and ready to help.... this time this location it wasn't. First, there were a few peanuts... the waitress didn't offer more... Second, she forgot to give us cutlery so when the salads came we could not even eat them... Anyway we have to ask another waitress and she delay a lot in order to bring us the cutlery. Third, we haven't still finished to eat, they started to sweep the floor just next to my father in law. He is allergic so he started to sneeze and really had a difficult time. Last but not least... she brought the check in advanced... just in case we'd like to hang a little bit more...

2  Thank Daiana G