“Good Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Went out with the family for a dinner we love the atmosphere and the servers the service is always good and food is top notch differently worth the trip

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Our meal there was very good. Food came out in a timely manner. Our steaks were cooked correctly. Did not have one complaint about the food.
The only complaint that I did have was when the hostess seated us. She tried to put right next to the restrooms which didn't smell to clean.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

I love Texas Roadhouse... any place I visit in the US I try to track one and go for a dinner... Last time was 2 weeks ago I went to the Texas Roadhouse located in Easton PA. I must say it is the first time I am kind of annoyed with the staff... usually they are really nice and ready to help.... this time this location it wasn't. First, there were a few peanuts... the waitress didn't offer more... Second, she forgot to give us cutlery so when the salads came we could not even eat them... Anyway we have to ask another waitress and she delay a lot in order to bring us the cutlery. Third, we haven't still finished to eat, they started to sweep the floor just next to my father in law. He is allergic so he started to sneeze and really had a difficult time. Last but not least... she brought the check in advanced... just in case we'd like to hang a little bit more...

2  Thank Daiana G
Reviewed 6 September 2016

Although a chain restaurant, every Texas Roadhouse I’ve visited is a little different from every other one. I particularly like the one near Bethlehem, Pa., because of its large painting of molten steel being poured from a blast furnace. The mural (albeit with a few Roadhouse embellishments!) is a tribute to the Bethlehem Steel Corporation—a nice local touch.
Bethlehem Steel used to be the largest employer in the Lehigh Valley and the second largest steel company in the U.S. After its bankruptcy in 2001, it was dissolved and its remaining assets sold to International Steel Group in 2003. There are thousands of former steel workers and their decedents still living in the Valley.
The food at Texas Roadhouse is always good, even though I’ve cut beef out of my diet for dietary reasons. The grilled salmon and BBQ chicken are my favorites now, and the pulled pork, if I still feel like some almost red meat. My favorite sides are the tossed salad, green beans, chili and an unembellished sweet potato. (I've found that a good sweet potato needs nothing on it.)
Of course, diners who want hand-cut red meat can select their own steaks from the glass-paneled cooler just inside the entrance.
A tip: the Texas Roadhouse offers “call-ahead seating” and we’ve found it well worth doing, especially at busy times. But it also helps at slack times, such as typical weekday afternoons. You never know when a high school or college sports bus is going to drive up and fill up half of the restaurant.

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

Sunday lunch is the best. They open at noon and service is fast. The steaks are always good and the fried pickles are awesome.