“Great lunch”

3rd & Ferry Fish Market
Reserve with OpenTable
3rd & Ferry Fish Market is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 312 Restaurants in Easton
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 40
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Classic seafood restaurant with large appetizer selections and menu items ranging from our twist on the Lobster Roll to King Crab Legs. Renowned raw bar with diverse oyster selections and experienced shuckers. Craft cocktails, beers and great wine list. Come visit once and become our next regular!
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I found 3rd & Ferry Fish Market via TripAdvisor - great find ! Our lobster bisque and spicy crab chowder was great followed by crab sliders. Service was friendly & thorough. We'll be back!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Always a great place to eat. This time I had the lobster roll. Mouthwatering! It could become addictive. Service was friendly and prompt. Will be going back soon.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Love it here. The food is always perfect! The service can be a bit slow at times. If you go here you must get the Crabby Mary ! I always get the scallops and my husband gets the brown buttered cod and they are both outstanding!

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Busy seafood restaurant and bar in Easton. Excellent raw bar choices, fresh fish and choices for land lovers. Good service and attentive staff. Can get noisy when busy.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

First time here last Friday night and we sat at the bar. We ordered from the bar menu and had a few drinks. Loved the appetizer options, ambiance and the bartender Matt was very attentive. I would recommend this place as I plan on returning for dinner.