“Very good restaurant for family lunch”
Review of Daddy's Place

Daddy's Place
Ranked #1 of 312 Restaurants in Easton
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 20
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Home Made Lebanese - Mediterranean Cuisine Casual Dining Family Run Business
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We went there during our visit to Crayola factory. The food is tasty, flavorful and authentic. Everybody must try their homemade bread which they make in the oven in the front of the kitchen!
The service was great, the waiter was patient and quick.
The portions are big and the staff handed out "to go containers". Would definitely come back when in the area.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We started with the warm Lebanese bread, and it was delicious by itself - freshly baked and fluffy. Lunch was delicious as well - I couldn't decide on an entree, so I ordered two appetizers. They were great. Can't wait to return!

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

The Mediterranean salad w/romaine and French gets is fabulous and I think they have The best hummus I've ever eaten...the stuffed cabbage is wonderful and they have a delicious steak sandwich-give them a try!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I've eaten there a few times. The food is always nice and fresh and very tasty. It's a casual place that seems to have been built in what once was a gas station or garage. It's got a cool, funky and relaxed vibe.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

This was such a nice surprise to pull into a place off the road and take a chance. Jennifer was running the show and OMG, it was thoroughly tantalizing to my taste buds. We were made feel welcome. Service was awesome. Food prepared quickly and to perfection! While we waited, we perused the outstanding selection of imported beers they have in a side room. I've never seen anything like it. I found it educational and so interesting to learn about all the types of beers there were. I'm not even a beer person! lol The food was prepared--kitchen immaculate--you could see everyone was working together as a team to please customers. Cute little tables outside to dine alfresco. Tabouleh, pilaf, lamoujin amazing! Try it all and top it off with some baklava. I hope they liked us, because we will be going back all the time from now on.

Been to Daddy's Place? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK