“Great For A Group Or A Solo”

Two Rivers Brewing Co.
Reserve with OpenTable
Two Rivers Brewing Co. is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 312 Restaurants in Easton
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American, Gastropub, Brew Pub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Parking is on the street, but well worth it. The food is delicious and the staff is SUPERB. We were there as a group of five and received a lot of attention. Couldn't ask for more. We highly recommend this experience and will return.

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Amazing food as always... drinks were great too! My favorite beer is Getter’s Island, our appetizers were super good, my bacon salad was really good as well, my boyfriend steak with delicious & had this amazing glaze. The dessert was out of this world. Will definitely be going back soon!

Reviewed 15 September 2018

Great place. Love the atmosphere, reminds me of a restaurant you'd visit in Manhattan. It can be a little snug and it could be a little busy, so maybe don't go if you're in a major rush or want a quiet place. It's a great place to sit back, enjoy your awesome food and drink, and chat with friends. Everything is good all the time, for real. Go and love it. Get the duck fat frites, you'd be remiss if you didn't.

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Went here for lunch with my daughter. Quirky atmosphere when you walk in. Wasn’t too busy, a few families there.
Our waiter was very nice, answered our questions, not overly intrusive but didn’t disappear for hours, either.
Very nice drink menu, whether you prefer beer, wine or mixed drinks.
I had the short rib sandwich on a club roll. The sandwich was HUGE, lots of tender meat, a fried egg, sautéed red peppers with a horseradish aioli and it was delicious. I also had a side of fries (or you can go with a side salad) and had my fries cooked in duck fat with shaved cheese sprinkled on it. They were delicious truffle fries, very enjoyable. For a drink I had a blueberry, lavender lemonade... very tasty!!
My daughter had. BLTA (bacon, lettuce, tomato, avocado) sandwich, again it was HUGE. She had plain fries on the side and said both were delicious.
Loved the restaurant and the area, will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Really like visiting this place. Good variety of beer and different menu. Always like the gumbo to start and the burgers are always on point. Oh and DUCK FAT FRIES!!!! They also have a good variety of salads for the non-meat eaters.