US$ 190
US$ 164
Hampton.com
US$ 167
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 186/night.

US$ 153
Official Site
Quality Inn(Easton)
US$ 89
QualityInn
US$ 135
US$ 130
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 162/night.

US$ 85
Priceline
US$ 148
US$ 128
Courtyard
US$ 93
US$ 86
TripAdvisor
All reviewsolive gardenfront deskpancake machinemy soncrayola factoryyogurtbusiness centercrayola experiencerooms are cleannice tvthe breakfast areahiehighwayclerk
Reviewed 15 December 2017

I have been a guest here on numerous occasions. Have booked 2 functions in their banquet hall. When I needed help changing a reservation I was told it was taken care of, only to find out later that "that manager" was not authorized to make the change. I was not refunded. I will no longer do business here.

Room Tip: There are much better hotels in the area who truly want your business. Not this one
Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Hi Steve S,

I appreciate your feedback about your recent visit to our property. I am sorry to learn that we missed the opportunity of hosting you better because of the issues you had with the modification of your reservation, and regret that our hotel staff was not able to assist you properly.

This is not how we normally provide our service to our frequent guests like yourself. I have your comments shared with our hotel owners for proper review and further enhancements. I have also sent you a private message hoping to discuss this further with you.

Thank you for always choosing us and I look forward to continuing to serve you on your future travel plans.

Regards,

Danelle A

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We stayed here on Friday evening as a half way point to WV from Boston. We arrived after 10 to a friendly reception even had a very nice man who helped us take our luggage to our room. He even came in and unloaded our stuff into our room. It was so nice after a long drive in traffic. The room was clean and quiet. My only gripe and it's not just with this hotel but most of them, I wish they would be more willing to provide allergen safe foods for breakfast. Some gluten free bread would be a wonderful thing for a weary traveler.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2017

Second time we have stayed here, last time in January 2017. Front desk lady was miserable when we checked in, at least smile and pretend you like your job! It was your decision to serve the public!

Room musty, gym with equipment that won't work. Pool area as hot as a sauna.

Supposed to be here another 3 nights!!

Room Tip: Speak to the manager
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Hi ohussamy,

Thank you for staying with us and for bringing your concern to our attention. I’m very sorry to hear about your experience on your recent stay. I would like to address this with you further and have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain more information. I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

Again, thank you for the feedback and our apologies for the shortcomings.

Connie D

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Well I was going to stay here but front desk lady was super unfriendly. I asked a simple question and she snapped. Maybe a hug would be in order for her. Sad thing is im an ihg member and a hotel I'm not even a member of did an outstanding job of accommodating my family and i.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Hi lawnman11,

Thank you for your stay and for being an IHG Rewards Club member. Our goal has always been to provide our guests with the best hospitality service and it is with regret to know that we were not able to meet your expectations of the IHG brand when it comes to staff service.

I have taken note of your valuable comments and will use these to monitor and improve the quality of services we offer to our guests in the future. In addition, I have sent you a private message to get additional information about this event.

Again, thank you for bringing this to our attention and I hope to hear from you soon.

Ingrid V.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

area was relatively quit, try getting a room on the other side of the freeway. Desk service and staff friendly and helpful. Breakfast on the other hand is a little spotty. I mean time wise several days of the 4 I stayed were either late in opening or just not available. Not sure if the person in charge of the breakfast area didn't show or what the issue. The place is clean and relatively close to a variety of restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Hi redrt,

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback, we're glad to have hosted your stay. I'm sorry to hear that we missed to provide you with a more pleasant stay as you were let down by our breakfast service. This is certainly not the impression we'd like to leave any of our guests and be assured that we'll use your comments to address areas that need additional attention. On the plus side, I'm pleased to read your positive remarks and stellar ratings for our rooms, staff, cleanliness, and convenience to other dining facilities.

Thanks again for choosing the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Easton for your lodging needs. I hope we get to welcome you back for a chance to make your next stay better than the last.

Kind Regards,