“Eccccch”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After 1 hour, received drinks and ‘hot’ soup that was lukewarm. Main course never arrived, although we did ask. We dropped some bills on the table and departed.
If that works for you, this is the place.

Reviewed 25 August 2018

Went to de Lorenzo's tonight and had an excellent experience. The calamari was really good and we also enjoyed the out door patio. We had their special of large pizza and bucket of beer. Was extremely happy with the pizza as well as the atmosphere...will definitely be returning! Our server Bobby was very attentive and friendly.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

We ordered lasagna to go. We received 2 huge, square servings topped with homemade "gravy" with each container weighing a ton. The first thing to do, is to cut the serving in half because that is more than enough for a meal! The lasagna is also very high, many layers of noodles, cheeses, and meat. It's a delicious, fast meal and well worth the price.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

I was disappointed in my dinner although my companions said their shrimp scampi was excellent. Bruchetta was awful as it was served on very thick bread and had way way too much balsamic dressing. My veal milanese had been ordered crisp. It arrived that way and the ends were perfect. Unfortunately someone decided to drown the arugula in lemon which seeped into the breading and made the coating soggy and inedible. Oh yes where is the salt ?? As well as being soggy the veal was bland and boring. I was not at all happy with my meal. The dining room is lovely with a fireplace.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

We visited after hearing this advertised on a local radio station, and after reading the reviews posted here. I will start by saying we had a GC which we purchased online. We went for brunch, we were there about 11;30 and the parking lot was empty. We were greeted by a cheerful woman who ended up being our waitress. She was very nice, and attentive, but I have to say this is where my positive feedback ends. We were offered a buffet style brunch, scrambled eggs, bacon, french toast, homefries, sausage and peppers, turkey (which was processed turkey, texture of a spam) and choice of a breakfast pizza or omelet. They also offered some crumb cakes and pastries which were nice. My husband ordered the omelet which he said was fine, an omelet is an omelet, and I got the breakfast pizza- It was just ok, didn't have much flavor to it. I would say that about just about everything we had for brunch, just ok, not alot of flavor. Due to the fact we had a balance on the certificate we had, I purchased a chicken parm lunch to go- Chicken was tender, but again a lack of flavor. Nice people, just was not a fan of the food...