“Lunch with the ladies”
Review of Tierra de Fuego

Tierra de Fuego
Ranked #30 of 290 Restaurants in Easton
Reviewed 13 October 2017

Nice location, and always find parking. Close to down town area. Very good food, nice healthy portions, friendly service..The place is very cheerful and colorful.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Very small venue. The staff were friendly and very helpful. During our meal some live music showed up and entertained us. The food was delicious.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I've eaten here several times. The most annoying thing is that whatever I order -which has always been delicious - I see something else I want to try when the staff brings food to another table. I guess I'll have to go back more often until I try everything on the menu. Bring your own beer or wine and definitely try some of the desserts. I think the place is great - very nice staff and nice service.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

This is a BYOB place. The food here is traditional Colombian fare and it was really very good. The portions are large and the prices are very reasonable. The service was most helpful and friendly. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. The restaurant is tiny and only has eight tables. Go early because they close 8pm during the week and 9pm on the weekend.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Love to visit this place for good food, great service and very reasonable prices. Generous portions mean I've never cleaned my plate...but they'll serve you dessert anyhow.

Been to Tierra de Fuego? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK