All reviews suite hotel breakfast was delicious the kitchen yogurt would stay again bushkill falls indoor pool kitchenette sink pet garbage
Reviewed 2 July 2018

The front desk staff was pleasant. The room had everything - including the kitchen sink and a dvd player - it was like a one bedroom apartment! Room was clean and quiet - easy access to the highway - would stay again!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Employees at desk were super nice - area was very pleasant.Parking was easy.
Enjoyed our stay..............room was as described....everything to our needs. Nice restaurants close by................especially enjoyed Alaska Pete's - which is not too far of drive - like 10 min

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2018

This is without doubt the worst hotel i have ever experienced in my life. Upon check in, we were assigned a room that had apparent stains of an organic nature (yes, those kind of stains) all over any padded or cushioned area. Furthermore, the couch was damaged so whoever was there before us certainly had a great time and no one ever bothered to clean it. The staff was courteous but indifferent and i believe that it was a reflection of the level of management and supervision. After some discussion we agreed to a smaller room that was a bit worn but at least it ws cleaner than the first. We reluctantly settled into the new room and decided to head out for dinner. As soon as we got into the elevator, we were greeted by a sign announcing that there would be no water the next day between 12 and 3 pm. The timing could not have been worse since our whole reason for being there was to attend a wedding the afternoon that the water would be off. Again we went to the desk and explained that we could not be there without water and why didnt they schedule this at night when it would have less impact and they replied with "thats when the plumber could come".
At that point, i knew we had to find somewhere else to stay and we did. The bottom line was that the place was poorly managed and maintained and the manager refused to refund us. If you are ever in the Poconos, run away from this place.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SusieJ57
Reviewed 23 May 2018

I booked this hotel for May 12 and switched it to May 19. I have in writing from them the confirmation of this switch. When I got to the hotel, they told me they had cancelled the reservation. How can a hotel cancel a reservation and not tell you? They left me high and dry for that night!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ssamc2002
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Had to be in the area for one night. The check in was fine, as was the parking.

The room is good size, but it appeared that no one had dusted anything in weeks. Found a coin on floor, which means the floor hadn't been vacuumed.

A great deal of traffic noise and I true enjoyed, NOT, the USC Marching Band as they marched in the room above mine :(.

I have to be back in the same area in a couple of weeks, I will have to reconsider whether to say there or try someplace different, not many choices to pick from.

Also the breakfast, avoid it, not worth the time.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank ejkiup
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites East Stroudsburg - Poconos, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Hello ejkiup,

Thank you for choosing StayBridge Suites. I am pleased that had ease checking in and that you were able to take advantage of free parking. I also appreciate you sharing your thoughts on housekeeping so that our hotel can improve on this area. I'm sorry for the letdown.

We hope to have the honor of hosting you again when you travel back to the area. To help make your next stay better, please request for a room away from the highway upon arrival.

Kind Regards,