All reviews suite hotel breakfast was delicious the kitchen yogurt would stay again bushkill falls indoor pool kitchenette sink pet garbage
Reviewed 8 August 2017

My room at the Staybridge Suites had a fairly strong smell. I'm not sure what sort of smell it was. But I didn't like it. The carpet and couch were old and kinda nasty looking. The ceiling and walls let in a good bit of noise from other travelers. The curtains were falling off their rails. The air conditioner unit never cooled the room to the desired temperature. Housekeeping woke me up with a knock even though I had a Do Not Disturb sign on the door. There aren't many options in East Stroudsburg, but I would recommend the Hampton Inn or the Holiday Inn Express, even though they won't have kitchens like this one.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites East Stroudsburg - Poconos, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Hi beebejames!

Thanks for letting us know about your experience and opting to stay with us. I'm deeply bothered to know that there was an unpleasant smell in your room and issue with its maintenance. This is certainly not what we want for any of our guests. On the upside, thank your for your 3-star rating for the service from our hotel staff.

We aim to provide true hospitality to all of our guests - be it the first stay or one among the many. Your comments are on board with our maintenance and housekeeping teams to ensure that we can take the necessary steps to avoid these lapses in the future.

We would like to thank you for continuing to make StayBridge Suites hotels your home away from home. We are all eager to showcase to you a more refined experience on your next stay with us.

Many thanks,

Gian M

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Nice hotel that was pet friendly. All rooms are suites with private bath. The staff went above and beyond to meet our needs and were very pleasant. The room was clean and the bed comfortable with plenty of pillows! The hotel serves a decent continental breakfast and in the evenings the also have food with desert! The grounds were well kept and clean. It was only 25 minutes to the Bushkill Falls Hike that I wanted to do.

Room Tip: Rooms on the the higher floors might be a little quieter, we could hear the person above us but, I think they were elephants!!! lol
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2017

At first, I found the manager Sam very helpful in accommodating us in regards to a personal request when we reserved a room for the night. Unfortunately our special needs son's seizure meds were left down at the Jersey shore and we didn't realize it until after the wedding at 11 pm. We never spent the night. The room ended up storing our suitcases until after the wedding reception. Then we had to drive two hours back to NJ. We didn't return back to Staybridge. I did request a discount on the room since we didn't even use it but I did not get a response...disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites East Stroudsburg - Poconos, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Dear ladybrady1,

Thank you for your review and for bringing your concern to our attention. I understand that part of your stay did not go as planned and regret the inconvenience you have experienced with your left medicine in the Jersey shore which prevented you from staying with us. I apologize the hotel management did not get back with you with your request. To follow-up, you may send an email to the hotel at staybridgepa@gcfhotels.com.

Looking forward to your next visit in the area so we can make your stay as pleasant as possible.

Grace P.

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Was looking for a hotel where we could take our 2 toy Yorkies. They were accommodating with that since they were only 4&6 lbs. the room wasn't bad except for the couch and the shower needed to be scrubbed better but other then that the room was clean. However we did plan on using the pool a lot and wasn't able to due to the fact it was cold! Went to the desk and had them turn it up, the following day it was warmer but still chilly. Then the next day it was back to being cold again, so if plan on swimming don't choose this hotel. The lady originally told us it wasn't a heated pool the room was just heated until I showed her the ad online & asked for the manager. All in all. Not bad to stay if you don't swim

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites East Stroudsburg - Poconos, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Hi Dawn R,

Thank you for posting a candid feedback from your recent stay with us. It is great to know that you were able to appreciate our room. However, I was concerned to see that you were not impressed with the couch, shower cleanliness, and pool temperature control. We always aim to provide an exceptional stay for all of our guests that is why I regret to see that you did not have a great experience. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you during your stay. Rest assured, your comments will be shared with our management team to properly address your concerns.

Again, thank you for the review and for staying with us. I hope that we would have another chance to accommodate you again in the future.

Regards,

Mike F.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Just returned from vacation stay with wife here.
THE PROS
Very clean, great bed, terrific friendly front desk service, delicious breakfast, nice kitchen in suite
CONS
Pool pretty cold, a/c in room is set at high so you cant get the room to be really cold,
very basic daily room clean ( just beds and garbage).
All in it was a good value stay.

Room Tip: there are few slightly larger suites on each floor. As k to see layout and request larger suite
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank naftali r