US$ 69
US$ 102
Quality Inn - East Stroudsburg POCONOS(East Stroudsburg)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
  • Free Breakfast
Econo Lodge(Stroudsburg)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 97
Pocono Inn At Water Gap(Delaware Water Gap)
US$ 75
US$ 63
Pocono Plaza Inn(Stroudsburg)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 108
US$ 105
Echo Valley Cottages(East Stroudsburg)
TripAdvisor
Wyndham Shawnee Village Resort(East Stroudsburg)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewssuite hotelbreakfast was deliciousthe kitchenyogurtwould stay againbushkill fallskitchenettecelineskiingstovesinkpetshawneegarbage
Reviewed 30 May 2012

Stayed at this hotel for one night during my son's soccer tournament. Hotel is in a great location right off RT80 near the Delaware Water Gap and the Poconos. The hotel is new and the rooms are very clean and nicely decorated. Although we didn't need it, the kitchen is a great amenity. The only complaint I have is the lack of experience the front desk personnel had. It took a long time to check in and out. I also had a problem with them double billing me since I had already prepaid for the rooms via Hotel.com. Other than that, it was a very pleasant experience.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Stayed for a weekend in February 2012. Hotel has easy access to the highway. It was clean and nicely updated. Stayed in a standard suite which has the bed in the same room as the kitchen. Having the kitchen was very nice, hit the grocery store and got some soda and ice cream for the weekend. The free breakfast was great, it seemed a lot of other visitors were enjoying it too. Lobby staff were sweet and attentive and always welcoming. This place would be great for a longer stay, ski resorts, casinos and outlets were nearby so there was plenty to do.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank forkrisf
Reviewed 17 April 2012

New hotel very clean. Front desk staff extremely nice and helpful.

Room Tip: King bedroom suites, very large and comfortable!
1  Thank Michelle B
Reviewed 16 April 2012

We had to stop at this hotel because we were stuck in horrible traffic the Monday after Easter on the 80-W. We saw a sign for a Days Inn so we pulled off the road but then saw that the Days Inn looked kind of crumby and this hotel was right next to it looking very nice! The price was a bit expensive ($125/night) for an unexpected stay but we got a very nice room that was a studio with a little kitchen area. We thought the place was very clean and nice! The "free" breakfast was a little on the cheap side with limited options but we weren't expecting much and there is a dunkin donuts around the corner. The staff was very nice and accomodating! We would recommend it and we'd stay here again.

Reviewed 9 April 2012

I have stayed at a lot of hotels in my travels. I must say, from the first moment when I called to make a reservation to the time I checked in, the service was unbelievable great. I have stayed at neighboring hotels and was not impressed with the total package. Let me just say, Seneca you are an example of what great customer service should be modeled after. You were not only patient and helpful with me as a customer. As I waited to check-in, I watched you interacted with the customers before me and you were consistent with the same excellent service you provided to that customer. Thanks you