Staybridge Suites East Stroudsburg - Poconos
Quality Inn - East Stroudsburg POCONOS(East Stroudsburg)(Great Value!)
US$ 89
US$ 79
QualityInn
Super 8 Stroudsburg(East Stroudsburg)
US$ 69
US$ 89
Value Inn(East Stroudsburg)
US$ 78
US$ 75
  • Breakfast included
Econo Lodge(Stroudsburg)
US$ 75
Hampton Inn Stroudsburg / Poconos(Stroudsburg)(Great Value!)
US$ 114
Pocono Inn At Water Gap(Delaware Water Gap)
US$ 74
US$ 58
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssuite hotelbreakfast was deliciousyogurtnice kitchenbushkill fallsup to datedays innkitchenettecelineskiingstovepetcountersofashawneegarbage
Reviewed 27 March 2012

After a horrible start to our camping vacation, we decided to stay at Staybridge Suites in Stroudsburg, PA. Best decision ever. When we first contacted the front desk we got in touch with Seneca, she was more than happy to help us, she made us feel welcome, from giving us directions to the Hotel (which the GPS sucked at)and making sure the room was to our liking. Pleasant and very polite. When she took us to the room she showed us all features and explained what our options were, very thoroughly. She worked with us on accommodating the rest of our group.

Room Tip: Get the 2 bedroom suite on the 4th floor at the front of the Hotel. Very nice.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2012

The staff were very helpful. The rooms were extremely clean and it had everything I needed and more. Breakfast was excellent. Also, GCF Hotel owner Adam Hakky goes out of his way to make us feel comfortable with our stay,
I will definitely recommend it to all my family and friends.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 March 2012

This hotel was only two weeks old when I stayed here and it was filthy. My room was changed because of a dirty bathroom commode. The room they "upgraded" us to, we realized the following morning, the shower had mold in it. We had placed towels on the shower floor to use it right before check-out. On top of that the manager/owner has exhibited the rudest behavior for someone in the "hospitality" industry.

In addition, four days after our stay my debit card was charged an additional night and three weeks later, I have yet to be refunded that overcharge to my account. The manager/owner, Adam, is one of the most incompetent persons I have ever encountered and I truly discourage anyone from staying at this property.

An otherwise pleasant stay in the area to engage in outlet shopping and dining was ruined by this hotel and its staff!

Room Tip: Do not recommend. The place was filthy.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Reyrey59
Reviewed 26 February 2012

room was spacious comftable and very clean, breakfast was plentiful and impressive we are very satisfied with our stay would stay again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2012

For a brand new establishment that is only 3 weeks old, the hallways were dirty and not vaccumed. I was quite disappointed. We checked out the pool, and we didn't even smell any chlorine. I would not allow my kids to use it. It was cloudy, dirty, no clean towels by the pool. The gym was not the way it was described to be. I guess I had high expectations because it was a brand new hotel. The elevator had fingerprints and handprints all over. I did not see any housekeeping whatsoever going on. My husband had a gut feeling from the get-go and I should have listened it. Next time I will! The room, however, was very well appointed. Nice flat screen TV's, very comfortable king size bed and very cozy. The room was very clean. The temperature in the room was very hot and we had to turn off the heat but it was still hot. Even though it was free breakfast, we did not feel comfortable to eat there because we didn't feel that anything other than the room was clean. I can't imagine what the place will look like in the next 6 months. I hope they can get their act together because it can have a promising future.

Room Tip: I don't think that any room will give you a good view so it doesn't matter which one you stay at.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family