“Dinner ”

Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

This is the best Pho food in town! It's a very nice atmosphere as well. I could recommend the Pineapple Fried Rice and also Egg Roll Rice Noddle.....I want some now!

1  Thank pianokeyz87

Reviewed 21 July 2017

We have come here for years and the food is always delicious. The restaurant is beautifully decorated. They have a nice lunch special and the pho is amazing!

1  Thank sarinanina2993
Reviewed 20 July 2017

GF and I were here recently for dinner. The first thing that stood out was that it was very nicely decorated and the atmosphere was very comfortable. The restaurant was busy but the service was not hectic. We went very traditional by ordering the Vietnamese Spring Rolls for an appetizer. GF had one of the Pho's (can't remember which) and I had the Grilled Pork Vermicelli. The spring rolls were very good, as were the dipping sauces. Both our dishes were excellent and I would def order either one of them again. The portions were very large (as per typical for these type of dishes) and the prices were very reasonable. This is a BYOB but we did not bring anything so do not know if they charge for that service. Really great dinner and will be back.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

The food is fantastic and the crowds substantiate that. I come back regularly to get my fix to get my fix on shrimp in a blanket, Vietnamese Spring rolls, Pad Thai and crispy duck in four different flavors. They also have Pho! I always feel welcomed, and the ambiance fits the place well.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

We met family for dinner here and had a great time. The Thai food was excellent and the service was friendly. Green curry with chicken was tasty. I especially liked the Vietnamese coffee at the end of our meal.