All reviews orient express gas fireplace romance package made to order breakfast four poster bed bed and breakfast jacuzzi tub jim thorpe breakfasts were great best feature no elevator chain hotel romantic weekend next morning comfortable room close proximity stayed two nights
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I loved the hotel. We stayed in the 1899 suite and it was very convenient, clean, and comfortable. Such a homey atmosphere. The breakfasts were great. We were visiting family and will definitely stay again!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Mike-at-the-Globe, Manager at The Globe Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Laura we are so glad you enjoyed your room and your stay with us. We look forward to having you visit with us again really soon!

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed in the 1895 Premier Suite which is our favorite. The room is lovely with a great hot tub, fireplace, entertainment system, and a very comfortable brass bed. There is a private entrance just for that room on the side of the building, for even more privacy. Everything was clean, and cozy. There is a bottle of Asti chilling in the fridge in the room for each day you stay, and breakfast is always excellent. It’s my “go to” Inn when looking for a treat. Mike is personable, and really made us feel welcome. We’ll definitely be back.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Mike-at-the-Globe, Manager at The Globe Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Maureen I am so glad you enjoyed your Birthday Getaway! We are glad, we met all your expectations, and will be looking forward to seeing you all again really soon!

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Charming, historic bed & breakfast inn with unique rooms and delicious made to order breakfasts in a quiet, walkable little town. We'll stay here again when we are visiting family in the area. Good place for couples getaway.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Mike-at-the-Globe, Manager at The Globe Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Nancy, it was great having you guys come visit with us again. We will be seeing you again really soon, we hope! Have a Great Summer!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I was looking for a stopover in eastern PA on a trip to New York. Found this place and it is now saved to my favorites! Lovely room, great breakfast and Mike is a really nice guy. I will be back with my wife on our next road trip north.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Mike-at-the-Globe, Manager at The Globe Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Ed I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. Yes, the wife has to make it the next trip! Have a great Summer!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Just spent 3 1/2 weeks in the 1 bedroom apartment adjacent to the Inn. It was fantastic. Very spacious and comfy. Full size kitchen for those doing a longer stay who like me want to cook. I have also stayed here for many 5 week stays in the efficiency studio apartment and they are very nice as well. The breakfast is outstanding, I only wish I got to enjoy more of them. The stuffed french toast and omelets are the best.

Room Tip: Any room is great as they are all themed differently.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Mike-at-the-Globe, Manager at The Globe Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Denise,

It is always a pleasure having you come year after year. We really appreciate all the people who come in for the Limerick Outages each year. Enjoy your Summer and see you next year!