All reviews orient express gas fireplace romance package made to order breakfast four poster bed bed and breakfast jacuzzi tub jim thorpe breakfasts were great no elevator best feature chain hotel romantic weekend step back in time next morning comfortable room close proximity
Reviewed 24 April 2018

Charming, historic bed & breakfast inn with unique rooms and delicious made to order breakfasts in a quiet, walkable little town. We'll stay here again when we are visiting family in the area. Good place for couples getaway.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Mike-at-the-Globe, Manager at The Globe Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Nancy, it was great having you guys come visit with us again. We will be seeing you again really soon, we hope! Have a Great Summer!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I was looking for a stopover in eastern PA on a trip to New York. Found this place and it is now saved to my favorites! Lovely room, great breakfast and Mike is a really nice guy. I will be back with my wife on our next road trip north.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Mike-at-the-Globe, Manager at The Globe Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Ed I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. Yes, the wife has to make it the next trip! Have a great Summer!

Mike

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Just spent 3 1/2 weeks in the 1 bedroom apartment adjacent to the Inn. It was fantastic. Very spacious and comfy. Full size kitchen for those doing a longer stay who like me want to cook. I have also stayed here for many 5 week stays in the efficiency studio apartment and they are very nice as well. The breakfast is outstanding, I only wish I got to enjoy more of them. The stuffed french toast and omelets are the best.

Room Tip: Any room is great as they are all themed differently.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Mike-at-the-Globe, Manager at The Globe Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Denise,

It is always a pleasure having you come year after year. We really appreciate all the people who come in for the Limerick Outages each year. Enjoy your Summer and see you next year!

Mike

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Sits in a quite area, almost "small town USA" like. The staff was very friendly and helpful, to the point that they walk you to your room and give you an overview of the room amenities. The rooms are themed, which is really neat. Room was clean, comfortable, and cozy. We had a jacuzzi tub in our room which was SUPER, perhaps that's why the bathroom was small. The gas fireplace was wonderful, since it was a cold March night.
Morning breakfast was better than anything you'll get in a chain hotel!!! Included in your stay, a "made to order" breakfast by this sweet older lady.
This is a great couples get-a-way weekend idea, just make sure you get the Premium or Premiere suites w/jacuzzi tub.

Room Tip: Only Premium or Premiere suites have the jacuzzi tub
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Mike-at-the-Globe, Manager at The Globe Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Thanks guys for the great review. I am so glad you enjoyed the tub and the Fireplace! I will pass along your compliments to Irina, about her Breakfast! We hope to see you all again really soon!

Reviewed 6 March 2018

We recently spent two night at The Globe Inn while visiting our daughter at a near by college in the dead of winter. Our room was a lovely, warm retreat to come back to each night. We had a fireplace and jacuzzi tub to enjoy! The made to order breakfast was delicious - but the breakfast buffet surely would have been enough variety on its own. Staff were friendly and helpful. We will stay here again!

Room Tip: I don't think you can go wrong with any of the individually theme-decorated rooms!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Thanks Cheryl, it was our pleasure having you visit with us. Hope to have you back again really soon!