“Food was delicious”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We took our three kids for the breakfast buffet, it was about $50, which is reasonable. The food was delicious! The crowd was a little overwhelming, but that can be expected. The gift shop was adorable too. We are definitely going back, maybe for dinner next time!

Reviewed 14 March 2018

This was my third trip to the area and my third trip to Shady Maple. My friends, who had never been to the area, were amazed! My food was good, hot, and there is a great variety. My amazement, however, is in the way that they get as many people as are trying to eat, through the building, seated, tables cleaned away, and continue to smile. The building holds around 2000 people and though it was crowded we didn't feel overrun. This was a Saturday night and it really was packed. The food is ok but the variety and the fact that it was hot and fresh makes it a cut above normal buffets. I would always recommend this to someone at least once!

Reviewed 13 March 2018

I am always amazed by the variety of food in this restaurant. By far the best buffet value I have ever seen. Delicious!

Reviewed 12 March 2018

I visited the restaurant and could not believe the size and scope of it. 200 feet of buffet area and the ability to sit over 2,000 patrons. Unreal. You might expect the food to be cold or the flavors to run together but I was pleasantly surprised how good and fresh all the food was. Having recently been to a top-rated Vegas buffet, I would definitely put the Shady Maple in its league, although without the fancy trappings (and price) of the Vegas restaurants. It would be worth visiting the area just to eat here. I'll be back with my family.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

There is an amazing variety of different things to eat. Buffet style 4 grilling stations 200 sq ft of food that is constantly getting refilled. Over 20 different drink choices. Mash potatoes were excellent and that is not something I’d usually get.
Definitely need to come hungry.
Many homemade items. Comfort food!