All reviews lots of pillows recommend this hotel room was clean one night refrigerator and microwave free breakfast budget hotel enjoy your stay waffles first floor easy access parking lot the breakfast area needed a place to stay flat screen tv the ground floor waffle maker
Reviewed 10 September 2018

I was with my family at this Hotel and we liked. The Hotel is clean, smoke free, good breakfast, good staff and will be my option at the aerea. I recommend. The room is updated and comfortable. The is restaurants and market nearby.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Hament P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay is just around the corner.

Reviewed 25 August 2018

Stayed here for one night. Though it's right near the highway my room was quiet. Rooms were clean, updated. Breakfast was quite extensive for a budget hotel. They had eggs, sausage, waffles, muffins, cereals, fruit, yogurt, etc. Nice to start the day with a filling breakfast that's not all carbs. Front desk staff was amazing. Highly recommend this hotel. It's just a short distance from Scranton.

Room Tip: End rooms off main hall (i.e. 322). They are away from the elevator/ main traffic area.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Hament P, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. If you're traveling to our area gain soon, don't hesitate to call us.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Check in was a breeze and the girl at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. Our room was very comfortable and clean and updated. AC worked well bed was .comfortable. We were very pleased with this hotel and will return. Breakfast was the standard fare at a quality inn...we went out.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2018

Booked a king sized. Bed was comfortable, room was tiny. Bathroom and room were clean. The only problem with the room was the AC unit. Whenever the compressor kicked in it made an awful groaning sound due to current draw on startup. Woke me up at least 3 times. Breakfast was usual waffles,bagels,bread,muffins,yogurt. Eggs and sausage were cold. Breakfast nook was tiny with about 4-5 little tables, causing people to stand around waiting for a place to sit.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2018

When we arrived, we were early and the staff went way out of their way to accomadate.
I had a lecture at the same time we would have been checking in, so the manager & the
front desk staff checked and found us a room so we could change and get ready early.

Everything was great, the room excellent and clean. The breakfast in the morning was
very good, and a large variety. I stay in a lot of hotels through the year when on tour and I can honestly say this is THE BEST Quality Inn that we have ever stayed at.

Everyone from the manager, the front desk clerk, the cleaning staff, the breakfast staff, were top notch and are a credit to their hotel. They had asked if we needed any directions, or options for dining, and if our room was satisfactory, something we rarely
hear from other hotels.
Next time I am lecturing in that area, I definitely will be staying at this hotel.

Room Tip: We were in room 104 and it was very quiet through the night.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Hament P, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Thank you for your kind review! We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff. It's definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this. We will be sure to let Jonathan that he made an impact during your stay. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon!