“The best anywhere”

The Meadows Original Frozen Custard
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Duncansville
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

The best ever...can't be beat. The hot fudge sundaes are the best I've ever had ANYWHERE.....Try the frozen hot chocolate. Awesome

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Love there custard or Ice cream I think it is the best that Pa has of all the ice cream places great prices also

Reviewed 7 September 2017

this place is great good service and great games for kids they always have specials and they did a great jod on the remodel easy in and out and alway sseem to have locals working there

Reviewed 27 August 2017

A classic old school ice cream parlor, this place has been around since the 1950s. The soft ice cream is exceptional and the décor is totally doo-wop! We visit every time we come to Altoona. My wife who is originally from Altoona enjoyed it as a child, then our kids grew to know and love it, and now our grandkids do the same. There is also a miniature golf layout with some old school pinball machines as well. Do yourself a treat and stop by!

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I have been going to the matter since I was a kid. The family fun of the miniature golf. And the ice cream is always a top spot when I'm in the Duncansville area. It is close to slinky action zone which is a great place for kids also. The ice cream players are always delicious.