“Horrible Service”
Review of Pizza Pie-O-Near

Pizza Pie-O-Near
Ranked #10 of 21 Restaurants in Drums
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Our first time visit was not very good. Our server did not even say hello to us ; just asked what we would like to drink. After dropping off our drinks she ignored us for the next 20 minutes even though she clearly saw us waiting. We were just getting up to leave when she came over to take our order. 20 minutes later my salad still had not arrived. When she finally delivered it,not a word or apology for the delay. I was putting the dressing on and she brought over our meal. I didn't get a chance to even take a bite of my salad. She set my pasta dish at the end of the table and never even offered to take it back and keep warm. My husband had a sandwich so there was no problem. She completely ignored us after that; never once came back to the table. I asked another server for a take out container and our check. She brought over the containers but no check. While we were eating we heard her suggest to at least 3 other tables the soups and dinner features which she didn't even bother to tell us. When she finally brought over the check my husband told her we would have ordered the spinach ravioli and one of the soups had she told us.She rolled her eyeballs at us and said nothing. The food was very good and we will come back to try the pizza. Under no circumstances will we have this server wait on us. Overtime she will ruin your business.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

My family and I dined here on a Friday evening. We were a larger group and they accommodated us rather quickly. We ordered a couple of pizzas, appetizers and a couple of sandwich items. Everything we ordered was delicious, freshly made and hot. Zero complaints about the food or the price we paid.

My biggest issue with this restaurant was the pace and efficiency of the staff. Our server was as attentive as she could be but had way too many tables for one person. There were other staff that were assisting her but their pace was slow at best. When it came time for the check, that took a while but it appears there is no POS system so she had to manually tabulate the items using an old printing calculator.

As we went to pay at the counter, that was also a huge bottleneck. There was nobody there at first and then the credit card machine was the hold up.

With some attention to staff efficiency and procedures this could be a great establishment that I would regularly visit. As it stands, I probably won't return for a "sit down" meal. The food was great so I'd consider take out.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

New renovated restaurant with good pizza, great Greek Salad, excellent hamburger, and delicious eggplant Florentine over pasta. Would go back again!

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Took 10 minutes before taking order...Waited 15 minutes for salad....
Waited another 15 for entree....NOT ENOUGH WAIT STAFF...I wouldn't go back...

Reviewed 11 April 2017

great food & service. very handy to the neighborhood & great value for the food. pizza is excellent & other items are terrific also.