“keep coming back”

Add it.
Purple Rose Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Drifton
Reviewed 6 June 2017

My wife and I come to the Purple Rose Café at least once or twice A month. The service is always fast and the food has always been great with huge portions. I don't think I have ever been able to eat my entire meal at the Purple Rose and always have to take some home. We have had breakfast ,lunch and dinner here and the deserts are incredible. It may be A little out of the way but worth the trip.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

I ordered my patty melt & my friend ordered the California cheesesteak. We both got the deluxe which means it comes with fries & cole slaw. We were both happy with our orders. I wouldn't make a special trip but if I was in the area I'd eat there again.

Been to Purple Rose Cafe? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK