“Excellent Food!”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

Stopped in to have dinner and check out their Lyon's Den for a party. The food was excellent and the service was great. The crab cakes are very flavorful and the flourless torte was incredible. Great atmosphere too. We will definitely be visiting again.

Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

Stopped at this busy lunch time spot after visiting the Mercer Museum. It was a short easy walk from their parking lot. The food was very good. We enjoyed the crab soup, butternut squash soup, and very good sandwiches. The service was friendly but a bit slow. I will visit this spot again.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

Located in a mini mall on Main St. I would never think to try it. So glad I did. Surprisingly tasty, good service and reasonable prices. Well worth it

Reviewed 31 October 2016

My husband and I had lunch here yesterday. We never would have known this restaurant was here were it not for other TripAdvisor reviewers. It is hidden away at the back of a marketplace collective with a few other shops. It is a very casual set-up, with wooden tables and chairs that can easily be put together to accommodate larger parties (as another reviewer commented).

We started with a shared cup of butternut squash soup that was 5 stars for sure - and very generously sized. (Even between the two of us, we did not finish it - took the rest home). My husband ordered the crabcake entree, which came with very fresh vegetables and a potato crusted pancake of sorts on top (more like a dinner entree, and priced accordingly, but worth every penny, according to him). I had a portobello mushroom sandwich with lots of mushrooms and roasted red peppers. I also ordered a side of french fries, for $2, which were some of the best french fries I have ever had!

The menu had a lot of options, so people who do not like seafood or even soup can still find many things to order. Also a good place for kids. I did not see a children's menu, but the casual set-up would likely work well.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

The soup here is the best. The waitress provided us with samples to help us make our decision. We each had a 1/2 sandwich and a different soup and not one complaint. The service was quick and prices reasonable. Highly recommend.