“Very good assortment of high-quality and delicious food”
Review of Mesquito Grille

Mesquito Grille
Ranked #65 of 138 Restaurants in Doylestown
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Pennsylvania
“Very good assortment of high-quality and delicious food”
Reviewed 16 April 2012

This is a nice place to hang out. Appetizer selections are great and seem to come out quickly and well done. Have been here a couple of times and always felt like it was a good experience.

Visited November 2011
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Newbury, United Kingdom
“Great tasting BBQ Pork!”
Reviewed 18 March 2012

I visited this Restaurant once with family, and twice alone. The price was good value, the staff were friendly, and the food very tasty. Simple American style food, plenty of it, and very filling! A great sellection of beers too, young, hip staff.

• Visited April 2011
“Best food ever!!!”
Reviewed 29 February 2012

Great smokey meat and good beers too. Its soo good even the vegies are awesome.

Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“Good wings and great beer selection”
Reviewed 20 February 2012

We visit the place oten. The wings are good, get them made crispy or well done, and they have a good variety. We usually get the Spicy Honey BBQ, Dry Rub and Hot wings. They also have great nachos. But the biggest reason for visiti is their selection of bottled and draught beer. The owner usually has a few micro brews, a few Belgians and a host of other coutnries on tap. They have outsdide seating on the upper floor which is nice during the warm weather.
Try the Grimbergen dark or the Saison du Pont.

Chers.

Visited February 2012
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“Terrible unless you want to be treated like garbage”
Reviewed 8 February 2012

I will never eat at this place again. 2 weeks in a row they've screwed up my evening. As someone that used to run one of the bigger bars and restaurants in town, I know a lot of locals and I know what we expect from a town food establishment.

Tonight was the final straw. We called to order food and the phone rang and rang until we hung up. We looked around online and found a second number which we called and it rang several times until finally someone picked up.

We asked to order food to pick up and were told that they decided to "close after the super bowl" and may be open tomorrow but probably only for half a day"????

That place has continually gone down hill over the years and this is the final straw. Not only will I never go there again, I will make a point of telling everyone I know around town at all of the other bars and restaurants about my horrible experience. Who closes for a break after the super bowl for days on end? Who decides that they may or may not open and if they do it probably won't be for the whole day? Whoever is managing this place is managing it into the ground and should be fired.

If this were the restaurant in town that I used to manage, I would be infuriated about this and heads would roll.

Thank you Mosquito Grill for making me and my wife extremely unhappy. Now our task of finding someplace to go is that much easier because you will never be on the list again. I don't need to be annoyed for mediocre food and a so so atmosphere.

Visited February 2012