1,315 results
All reviews scranton area waffles hard boiled eggs off the highway place to stay continental breakfast fresh fruit cookies waffle maker beds were comfortable convenient location pleasant stay the breakfast area parking lot driveway cereal cleanliness
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

My family stayed at this hotel at the beginning of August 2018 on the way home from Banff visiting. The hotel is close to I-94 and very clean. The items of hot breakfast are very nice to enjoy. Although the room for a two Queen beds is not spacious but still comfortable for our stay. It is the least priced hotel but with high quality sleeping and an included breakfast hotel that we ever had during our 11-days trip to Canadian Rockies as well as US Glacial National Park.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

We stopped for one night on our way to New York City, amazing staff fast check in and lots of knowledge, affordable, safe, clean. We travel lots and will come back whenever we travel through again. We didn’t use the breakfast just because we were not hungry...

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2018

I have stayed here everytime I visit friends in Scranton. The rates are reasonable, the room is modern, clean and comfortable. An added plus is the free breakfast which has waffles, great muffins, cereals, etc. I will stay next time I am up this way.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank RobinB328
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

This was a very clean and well looked after hotel. I would highly recommend this Microtel if travelling in the Scranton area. I haven’t stayed in a Microtel before but this was by far the best hotel I’ve stayed in at that price range. Great value for money!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2018

On my way from taking my daughter to Syracuse I was tired and had to stop. Following the highway signs, I found Microtel. The room was pleasant bed was super comfortable and getting online was easy-peezy.

• Trip type: Travelled with family