See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

We spent the night as our son had a baseball tournament nearby. Is it the Ritz? No. Is it ok for the night? Sure.
Check in went quickly. Room was actually very large and had a pull out sofa (which we didn't use) as well as the two double beds. Small but decent TV. Bathroom was clean. Pillows were awful, but beds were ok. It fit the bill for a quick stay. I would say it was as expected, no more, no less.
Did include a continental breakfast which was passable, but would suggest if you are really hungry to go elsewhere.
Only real complaint was in finding it. Using GPS it directs you to the Red Roof Inn. Never saw the tiny Econo Lodge sign until I went by twice. Apparently, as I discovered, they share a parking lot with the Red Roof and they are actually side by side. So if you're looking - look for the Red Roof Inn sign because you'll never see the Econo Lodge one!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jennifer R
Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

Room was Huge, although the bed was hard as a rock ~ it was clean and stay was friendly.. Although i was awaken at 5 am by someone that put boots and bibs in the dryer and it backed up to our room, sounded like a freight train was coming through... otherwise, great parking and not a bad night stay..

Stayed: January 2017
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Having been to Lancaster before, we knew the area and this was fine, at the intersection of two major highways (222 & I-76). The outside of the hotel was very nice, connected to the Red Roof Inn, and has a nice patio out front. Our room (109) was quiet and faced the road, but we had no road traffic noise. The A/C had not been turned on prior to our arrival, and took a few hours to cool down. The room was huge. It was a 2 queen room and could have easily had a living room set or another bed in there. There was obviously a vanity outside the bath at one point, as the light fixture was still on the wall, but was now just an open space. The bath was minimal but fine. Towels were thin but ok for one night. We went out for breakfast.

Low points - TV was quite bad, and small for the size of the room. No iron or ironing board. Only 2 pillows per bed. (Yes, I could have asked for more).

Yes, I will stay again.

Of note: If you use Google Maps, use your intuition over following the voice. The map put us on quite a detour around the hotel instead of using the back entrance.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank acct97531
Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

When you book a room at a place with and variation of the words "economy" or "budget" in the name, do not expect frills. However, you should expect it to be a clean comfortable room at the very least. We got that and it was a good deal. The room was spacious, clean and well kept. The bed was comfortable and it was quiet at night.
We booked a suite which includes a kitchenette although we did not use it. The room was surprisingly large and quite well maintained.
Upon arrival, I was not impressed. First of all, the sign on the main drag is quite small and we overlooked it. The parking is shared with a Red Roof Inn and its sign is enormous and over the Econolodge sign - easy to miss. the parking lot is somewhat old and has seen too many repair. The outside of the building is in need of some repair and sprucing up to make it inviting to the passerby and get it in line or even pass its competition across the lot. However, you are not sleeping on the outside of the building so does it really matter when the room is nice and the deal is good. Maybe the outside keeps the demand down making it a better deal for you and I.
The breakfast is what you would expect in this price range: individually wrapped danishes, bagels, english muffins, mini-blueberry muffins, coffee, juice, cereal and fruit. The fruit selection was bananas and apples. The food was stocked and the facility clean - what more do you need. There is a large Dunkin Donuts right next door if that is not enough for you. Just up the street is a myriad of quaint little restaurants to satisfy your demanding palate if that is your thing.
Perfect for my wife and I - clean, comfortable and a very good deal in our opinion.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tom W
Reviewed 11 October 2015

I booked a room for 10/09/2015-10/10/2015
I arrived at 5:36 a.m. 10/09/2015 and checked out at 12 pm 10/09/2015, yes I only stayed 6 and a half hours. My bank called to tell me I was charged $80, $40 and $124 for the same room all in the same hour on the same date from the same hotel. Preposterous
Don't stay at this cheap musty hotel because the staff are crooks and your mother raised you better than to stay at a place this unkempt (so did my mom but I was being lazy and cheap after driving all night)
I wrote customer relations. We will see what happens. I will keep you all posted.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple