All reviews front desk the general manager room was clean free breakfast golf package green dragon lancaster county cookies snow storm the breakfast area soccer tournament will stay there again up to date off the highway golf group one night stay fresh fruit
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Rooms are clean and the staff was friendly. Everything worked as it's supposed to. The only downside was road construction outside but turning on the fan was enough to cover most of the noise. Enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2018

I was pleasantly surprised on checking in to this hotel. The room was clean and comfortable. Staff were helpful and pleasant. The complimentary breakfast was enjoyable (even had scrambled eggs and bacon)!! And the pool was wonderful.
I plan on making this my go to accommodation when in Lancaster County!

Room Tip: I had read reviews regarding traffic noise. My room was in the wing farthest away from the highway. I did not hear any traffic noise.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Dianne T
Reviewed 1 July 2018

This place is great for the second this the first time was in the winter did not know this place have a pool not expected in the pool .had a smoking area for you to smoke your cigarettes patio chairs umbrellas for each table, We had a dog friendly room very clean no smell .Free breakfast a good one .The staff was very friendly and accommodating and the bar opens at 5:00p.m.

Room Tip: See the pool
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2018

This hotel is a little older, but clean. The desk staff are friendly and they have several kinds of cookies for their guests in the afternoon and evenings. They have a bar that is open in the evenings as well, and a very nice complimentary breakfast. I was surprised that my bed sat low, and then realized that it was a matress, but had no regular box spring. Wasn't terribly comfortable. They have an indoor pool and exercise room, and lots of parking.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
cilancasternorth, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn of Lancaster County North, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thank you for staying with us.
Yes, your room (and all rooms) have box springs. Your bed was low because you were in a handicap accessible room.
Also, our pool is outdoors, not indoor.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

The Comfort Inn of Lancaster County North offers "Stay and Play" golf packages with several local golf courses. Rachelle is the golf package coordinator and she does everything to accommodate our requests. This is the fourth year we've taken advantage of their hospitality and we have no desire to go anywhere else. We highly recommend this experience for golf groups looking to have a great time.
Additionally, Sherry, the general manager, also looks after our every need. It's very clear that she's detail and customer oriented, not to mention very sociable. We look forward to seeing Sherry and her staff every year.
I would be remiss if I didn't mention our favorite bartender, Cindy. We rarely see Cindy without a smile. We all look forward to our visit next year!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends