All reviewsfront deskfree breakfastgreen dragonroom was cleanlancaster countycookiesthe breakfast areasnow stormup to datewould stay here againoff the highwaygolf groupone night stayfresh fruitoutdoor poolkaren
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Our second stay here, and we plan to continue to return. In my past reviews I just said that 'comfort' says it all, and I find this to be true. Super comfortable beds. Very super delicious FULL hot breakfast included (I love the fact of just hopping out of bed early, sprucing-up a little bit, and just a short walk downstairs, and there it is!!!! No need to trek-out to find breakfast). You cannot beat this location. You literally just take the exit off of the PA Turnpike, drive a short distance, and there it is facing you. Right smack-dab in the middle of everything, yet set back slightly enough to be away from the traffic. Looking forward to our next stay.

Room Tip: If you're into the Antique/Collectibles scene, then look no further for accommodations. Just stay here.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2017

As a note to keep in mind, there are not that many options in the area and there does not exist a client base for much nicer properties. That said this did the trick for the couple of times I was in the area for business meetings down the road. They just finished refurbishing the lobby and it is well-kept. The building does have the layout and feel of older roadside motels. Breakfast area is larger than average and service was terrific.
In-room refrigerators and microwaves are helpful. Though, be careful when opening the refrigerator door as it tends to bang your finger into cabinet housing. (Happened to me in both of the rooms which I stayed in.)

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a local wedding it was very nice! Very clean, good breakfast and the staff was very nice as well. Not many options in the area so you will probably pay a bit more to stay here but it is next to a diner and a few other nice local establishments. Def worth staying if you need a place!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
cilancasternorth, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn of Lancaster County North, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a nice review. Safe travels!

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Son lives in Denver Co. Such a happenstance!!! Happened upon this on way home from NC. Golf group also there. Yes renovations are continuing but it didn't interrupt the quality of this Comfort Inn, which I admit I usually don't give a second look but after 8 hrs on road north we checked in here in early evening and I thought this place was awesome. Desk personnel was extremely friendly and upon suggestion of where to eat directed us to a local diner which was awesome home cooking. My bad for misjudging Comfort Inn and your bad if you're in Denver Pa and don't stay here

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 May 2017

Would just like to give a big THANKS to the staff at the hotel for making our stay so comfortable. I went online to book 3 nights and the hotel was full. I booked a nearby hotel and my husband called, talked to Joanne and within a week or so she was able to make reservations for us due to cancellations. Thanks again Joanne for going above and beyond!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
cilancasternorth, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn of Lancaster County North, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

So glad you were able to stay with us! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Hope you will return to see us again! Thank you!